Mousse

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Quick question... does anyone here have the choc/vanilla shakes as a mousse instead?

Just wondering because I don't think I've ever heard anyone talking about them when we've been swapping recipes etc...

If you've done it is it scrummy or gross?

Hi Gem, ive tried the strawberry one as a mousse but put too much water in, it tasted gross but I didnt like the shakes either, now ive been on it for 13 days the strawberry one is the nicest, probably taste better. lol

Thought you could only have the choc or vanilla as mousse?? However, IMO strawberry tastes vile whatever you do with it!

This is something that confuses me... on the LT bag it says you can make the chocolate or vanilla shakes into a mousse - why doesn't it say strawberry? Is there some scientific reasoning behind it or did they just forget about the poor little pink shake?

I've made my last shake now and it's in liquid form, maybe I'll try a mousse next week :)

tried it once with the strawberry, vile or what, would rather of licked big daddys armpits.

proper rank!

as far as i know you can't make the mousse with the strawberry shake.

I have made chocolate into the mousse and then frozen in so it goes like icecream, thats gorgeous, but not actually had it as the mousse!

chocolate is nice as a mousse blend with about 2fl oz of water the vanilla was a bit tasteless i wondered about the strawberry to why it doesnt say about making a mousse with it x

remember to up your water intake as you are not using as much water in a mousse as you are a shake x

Thanks for the info guys, will try this next time I get chocolate from the pharmacy as I had my last one last night :(

so you cant make the strawberry one as a mousse now i know why it was absolutely yukky beyond belief will try the chocolate one now. thanks.

Might sound a bit thick but how do you make the mousse or the ice cream for that matter.

less water I guess, this thread says anywhere between 2 - 4 fl ozs shake it then freeze it - is this right - if so, I'm away to try it - does it take long to freeze?

Don't know about the freezing aspect of it ariel but the directions for making the mousse are found on the back of your green and white LT bag x

it takes a few hours to freeze, just don't leave it in overnight like i did last night because it goes disgusting, and tastes powdery!

Ahh, good to know hun! I think I'll try the mousse tomorrow night :)

Hehehe that made me giggle for no apparent reason! Think I've just got a dirty mind today... Have you tried the vanilla frozen? Don't like it as a shake but wondering what it's like as a mousse-thing.

Hehehe that made me giggle for no apparent reason! Think I've just got a dirty mind today... Have you tried the vanilla frozen? Don't like it as a shake but wondering what it's like as a mousse-thing.

nah i haven't, i only get choc and strawberry shakes. i might get a couple next week and try vanilla as icecream. i haven't actually had any as a mousse yet

Back