mouth tastes like ghandis flipflop

daynurse

smells like it too lol !!!!!!!!god its disgusting constant dry mouth!!! fowl taste vile!!! please say it gets better im frightened to speak incase i knock people out with the stench why cant you have sugar free gum????
on day 3 bit tired today but been off work tried the coffee and vanilla nope dont like!!!! think it will be strawberry and choc for me not had the flapjack yet weigh in on monday but its a bank hol so it will have to be tuesday......any ideas with the horrible mouth :(:sigh:

try listerine strips,,i wont go outside the door without them,,

my flip flops taste like Ghandis mouth! xx

Ooooo thats the magical ketosis......while it tastes horrible (keep glugging water it helps)....think of the fat melting away!!!

does it ever go away? cant get the strips anywhere keep brushing my teeth amd swilling mouth wash its horrible:(

dont think it goes,,i cant taste anything but worried that other people can smell,,i couldnt find them anywhere either,,and eventually found a chemist and bought 10 packs,,

does it ever go away? cant get the strips anywhere keep brushing my teeth amd swilling mouth wash its horrible:(
Asda chemist sell em hun...... i bought shed loads at once xx

Brush or scrape your tongue too hun x

have tried asda chemist just cant seem to get them going to order some on line been brushing as sugested tracey then half an hour later the taste is back and dry im drinking plenty i suppose you get used to it...hope so

Back