Mouth ulcers

Hi, this is a bit random but my mouth and tongue have a few ulcers that won't heal and don't feel like they are getting any better and had them over 6 days now very very sore, wondering if it's the very low calories stopping the healing process. Anyone experienced this?

I didnt get ulcers i got coldsores six in a row along the bottom of my lip its been near 2 weeks now and they are only starting to disappear, i think it has a little to do with it but i was on my TOTM too when they came which i would often get at the same time but like you siad they lasted longer . Nothin worse

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

Sauljasisaac said:
Hi, this is a bit random but my mouth and tongue have a few ulcers that won't heal and don't feel like they are getting any better and had them over 6 days now very very sore, wondering if it's the very low calories stopping the healing process. Anyone experienced this?

I get ulcers lots. I use Zovirax (the cold sore cream) and it really stops them hurting. I get them when I'm run down or eaten too much citrus fruit! Although, I've not had any whilst on cd.

Hth.
Kellmo

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Back