Moved from cd...

Lanarkwitch said:
Morning Shini, have a great day today!!

Morning thnx u! Soo looking forward to Thursday lol.. But have my head in rite place today, how ru hope it's going well xx

Ahh sadly this diet is all about the head being in the right place, I am feeling much better today and have a bit of energy, which I am putting to good use and getting some Uni work done!! I have a tutorial later today and I am grossly unprepared, thankfully the course tutor is unable to slap me across the internet!

On wards and downwards losers!!

Hi shini :) you got a diary in the diary section? How's it going for you? Your before and after pics are amazing!!!! Looking forward to seeing your success.

Sam. Nobody knows I'm doing vlcd! No even hubby. At the end of the day we are losing weight in a decent healthy way. I wonder how many people get 100% RDA of vitamins and minerals eating a regular diet lol. I still don't intend to tell anybody xxx

how did you find your CDC ? which diet are you switching too ?

MsJMC said:
how did you find your CDC ? which diet are you switching too ?

Hi I was doing cd but found not enough support. On the forum so switched to ere lol!! It's exactly the same as cd 3shakes n 3ltr water ! How ru finding it ? X

slimsarah said:
Hi shini :) you got a diary in the diary section? How's it going for you? Your before and after pics are amazing!!!! Looking forward to seeing your success.

Sam. Nobody knows I'm doing vlcd! No even hubby. At the end of the day we are losing weight in a decent healthy way. I wonder how many people get 100% RDA of vitamins and minerals eating a regular diet lol. I still don't intend to tell anybody xxx

Hi Sarah thanx u sooooo much !! I'm in day2 I want to slim down abit more guess we never are happy wiv our selfs ! How long have u been on diet ? Too rite best way is not tell anyone ur on the diet sone ppl just don't understand, good luck wiv ur journey xx

Started last year healthy eating and cutting down as I was a massive 21 stone!!!!

Joined minimins weighing 18.1 on 3rd jan, I followed swans healthy eating and then I started exante 21 days ago today. I started at 15.11, lost 6 in my first week... 8 in my second and my weigh in isn't till tomorrow but I had a peek this morning and I'm currently 14.6 and a quarter!!!! I'm over the moon so that's almost 5 pound for this week. 1 stone 5lb in 3 weeks is just incredible! I never thought I had it in me to do a vlcd, to be honest I never thought I could afford it till I discovered exante!! It's been a life saver to me.

There's so much negativity surround vlcd but there's no reason why. We are getting our full quota of nutrients, we are probably drinking more water than ever before, my bmi has gone from severely obese to obese which is a huge thing to celebrate. It's currently 33.7 and I can't wait to see it drop down in the 20's! I could of managed it with slimming world but it would of taken a long long time.

I'm also learning what triggers my eating, I used to eat when I was sad, eat when I was happy, everything revolved around food. Now I'm finding other ways of coping with things not using food which is so beneficial to my health.

The support in here has been invaluable and I love to think I can pass on some of that support I've received.

Good luck lovely xxxxx

slimsarah said:
Started last year healthy eating and cutting down as I was a massive 21 stone!!!!

Joined minimins weighing 18.1 on 3rd jan, I followed swans healthy eating and then I started exante 21 days ago today. I started at 15.11, lost 6 in my first week... 8 in my second and my weigh in isn't till tomorrow but I had a peek this morning and I'm currently 14.6 and a quarter!!!! I'm over the moon so that's almost 5 pound for this week. 1 stone 5lb in 3 weeks is just incredible! I never thought I had it in me to do a vlcd, to be honest I never thought I could afford it till I discovered exante!! It's been a life saver to me.

There's so much negativity surround vlcd but there's no reason why. We are getting our full quota of nutrients, we are probably drinking more water than ever before, my bmi has gone from severely obese to obese which is a huge thing to celebrate. It's currently 33.7 and I can't wait to see it drop down in the 20's! I could of managed it with slimming world but it would of taken a long long time.

I'm also learning what triggers my eating, I used to eat when I was sad, eat when I was happy, everything revolved around food. Now I'm finding other ways of coping with things not using food which is so beneficial to my health.

The support in here has been invaluable and I love to think I can pass on some of that support I've received.

Good luck lovely xxxxx

Very inspiring Sarah !! Ur doing really well n before u know it u will b well out of the 14's, my problem isn't really food it self it's the sweet deserts, lol but I also piled on weight after having my kids n the heaviest I'd ever been!! Now I'm slowly getting my life togeather, it's just abit hard as kids are at home and they seem to eat n eat lol!! I knw once I pass Thursday I will fly through Nxt 3 weeks !! Pmt week is Nxt week n my choc cravings are all time high :( but I'm solid n won't let the cravings beat me lol oxox

Well done ladies on getting through the day so far. I've managed to excuse myself from lunch with the others.. Don't know how long I'll be able to pull the wool over their eyes... But will come clean soon. Day has been going quite well so far, have managed 1.5ltrs of water :) I tend to struggle in the evenings - when the carb monsters appear so will have to lock myself away. Must think of the weight shedding and keep motivated.. May even take some pics.
How do you find the evenings?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sam207 said:
Well done ladies on getting through the day so far. I've managed to excuse myself from lunch with the others.. Don't know how long I'll be able to pull the wool over their eyes... But will come clean soon. Day has been going quite well so far, have managed 1.5ltrs of water :) I tend to struggle in the evenings - when the carb monsters appear so will have to lock myself away. Must think of the weight shedding and keep motivated.. May even take some pics.
How do you find the evenings?

Aaah sam evenings r not soo easy! But I have coffee n it does the job n if I get too hungry I go have a soak in bath, n get straight into bed lol!!! But well done I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be going to work. I tend to stop in the first few days on diet as that's the only way I would survive not cheating !! Once I pass tomorw that's wen I will probarly step out of te house lol!! I've had just over two liters already n not hungry or anything ! Lots of good luck xx

Hi I was doing cd but found not enough support. On the forum so switched to ere lol!! It's exactly the same as cd 3shakes n 3ltr water ! How ru finding it ? X
Yes i think more people have gone to slim and save and exante .... they seem to be taking off . For me i'm using my left over VLCD , i'm hoping to get back on CD anytime as waiting on the woman to sign me on ....
with all the diets i have tried them , but i like CD best , only one i didn't like was slim and save on the porridge and didn't oder any more . is your CDC any good ? some are some are not .

MsJMC said:
Yes i think more people have gone to slim and save and exante .... they seem to be taking off . For me i'm using my left over VLCD , i'm hoping to get back on CD anytime as waiting on the woman to sign me on ....
with all the diets i have tried them , but i like CD best , only one i didn't like was slim and save on the porridge and didn't oder any more . is your CDC any good ? some are some are not .

My cd was fantastic just too kind n soo sweet! I'm at healthy bmi so she told me to stop but I couldn't lol not yet so moved over to exante, just wanted to loose abit more weight!! X I love the shakes I've never had porridge or soups or hardly bars !! I've got loads of tetras so I use them wen I'm going out or wen I'm at college !!

My cd was fantastic just too kind n soo sweet! I'm at healthy bmi so she told me to stop but I couldn't lol not yet so moved over to exante, just wanted to loose abit more weight!! X I love the shakes I've never had porridge or soups or hardly bars !! I've got loads of tetras so I use them wen I'm going out or wen I'm at college !!
MMM , I'm thinkingTetras now choc velvet partly frozen , used to love them in summer time . Loved bars too , the orange bar , how much did you wnat to lose still ? exante did you get the months worth ?

MsJMC said:
MMM , I'm thinkingTetras now choc velvet partly frozen , used to love them in summer time . Loved bars too , the orange bar , how much did you wnat to lose still ? exante did you get the months worth ?

Hey MsJMC I did get months supply but did waste a week supply with here n there n cheating lol!! Soo stil have good 3weeks supply n tetras, I love the shakes they r soo nice n not very sweet ... I don't have the bars or soups, I prefer the shakes

Day 2, over soo glad was abit hard, really glad I passed this day, hard bit was feeding kids n drooling lol.. Kept tinking one spoon of lentils lol.. Felt proud I didn't cheat .. N now I can look forward to my 3rd day..

Morning Shini, great to see you got day 2 under your belt, day 11 for me and finally the nasty hunger has gone, I am mixing it up now with Lipotrim and Exante, seemed to work better yesterday.

Have a great day xx

Morning Lanarkwitch... Glad to hear it's going well for you now :) Day 3 for me today and haven't stepped on the scale... Will try and wait until WI day. Well done on getting through to day 11 :)

Back