Moved to SS+ plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by donnamarie2uk, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. donnamarie2uk

donnamarie2uk Full Member

Well after starting SS this week I've been great during the day but cheating by the end of the night, yesterday I decided I was going to move up and originally thought about doing the 810 plan anyway decided as I was making my tea last night to have the portions of the SS+ plan and I was happy with how much Chicken I could have, had it with cucumber and lettuce with a bit of fat free dressing and I really enjoyed it. So im hoping to stick to this plan now. Will I still go into ketosis with this? I know in the book it says its best to have the skimmed milk but I dont really like milk and i need to eat food lol. Will I still feel rough on day 3-4?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

I think its a good choice for you, if you are feeling the need for food. Its quite satisfying to have one meal per day after SS, :) Best of luck with the SS+ plan
  5. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Donna :D
    I am doing SS+ too. After many months of messing about with CD! I was always on, off, on again, you get the pattern ;) Anyway last week my CDC suggested SS+ so I have been doing it since Monday and I love it. I admire anyone that can stick to SS for any period of time as I found it really difficult but SS+ has been my saviour! Like you have I have been having chicken or white fish with green salad or green veg for dinner and have felt really satisfied. That along with my frozen tetra for dessert, I have been truly spoilt in fact :D!
    Anyway, to answer your question, yes you should still go in to Ketosis. I tested positive for Ketones on Day 3 as I normally would on SS so there has been no difference there for me. I still had a couple of hazy days around day 3&4 but nowhere near as much as I have suffered on SS but then I guess everyone is different and I tend to be a bit of a martyr ;). Good luck with SS+!! I have my first weigh-in tomorrow and can't wait to see how I have officially done! I personally think that SS+ is great and for the first time in ages I can envisage doing CD to goal :D
    Take care xx
  6. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck guys :D

abz xx
  7. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Abz :) You are doing well too :)
  8. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    Good Luck Donna

I am a serial restarter and have restarted on SS+ this time, and am finding it much easier to stick to than SS.

I havent got any ketostix but I would say I went into ketosis late on day 3 as that is when i stopped feeling hungry. I dont expect the losses to be quite as good as SS but it is still going to be much faster than a conventional diet.

Good luck with your weight loss xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.