Moved to SS+ plan

donnamarie2uk

Well after starting SS this week I've been great during the day but cheating by the end of the night, yesterday I decided I was going to move up and originally thought about doing the 810 plan anyway decided as I was making my tea last night to have the portions of the SS+ plan and I was happy with how much Chicken I could have, had it with cucumber and lettuce with a bit of fat free dressing and I really enjoyed it. So im hoping to stick to this plan now. Will I still go into ketosis with this? I know in the book it says its best to have the skimmed milk but I dont really like milk and i need to eat food lol. Will I still feel rough on day 3-4?

I think its a good choice for you, if you are feeling the need for food. Its quite satisfying to have one meal per day after SS, :) Best of luck with the SS+ plan

Well after starting SS this week I've been great during the day but cheating by the end of the night, yesterday I decided I was going to move up and originally thought about doing the 810 plan anyway decided as I was making my tea last night to have the portions of the SS+ plan and I was happy with how much Chicken I could have, had it with cucumber and lettuce with a bit of fat free dressing and I really enjoyed it. So im hoping to stick to this plan now. Will I still go into ketosis with this? I know in the book it says its best to have the skimmed milk but I dont really like milk and i need to eat food lol. Will I still feel rough on day 3-4?

Hi Donna :D
I am doing SS+ too. After many months of messing about with CD! I was always on, off, on again, you get the pattern ;) Anyway last week my CDC suggested SS+ so I have been doing it since Monday and I love it. I admire anyone that can stick to SS for any period of time as I found it really difficult but SS+ has been my saviour! Like you have I have been having chicken or white fish with green salad or green veg for dinner and have felt really satisfied. That along with my frozen tetra for dessert, I have been truly spoilt in fact :D!
Anyway, to answer your question, yes you should still go in to Ketosis. I tested positive for Ketones on Day 3 as I normally would on SS so there has been no difference there for me. I still had a couple of hazy days around day 3&4 but nowhere near as much as I have suffered on SS but then I guess everyone is different and I tend to be a bit of a martyr ;). Good luck with SS+!! I have my first weigh-in tomorrow and can't wait to see how I have officially done! I personally think that SS+ is great and for the first time in ages I can envisage doing CD to goal :D
Take care xx

Good Luck Donna

I am a serial restarter and have restarted on SS+ this time, and am finding it much easier to stick to than SS.

I havent got any ketostix but I would say I went into ketosis late on day 3 as that is when i stopped feeling hungry. I dont expect the losses to be quite as good as SS but it is still going to be much faster than a conventional diet.

Good luck with your weight loss xx

Back