Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Moving from EE to red days due to 1/3 superfree

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pudgy Panda, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    Hi after going off plan for 2 weeks (and STS :D) i have decided to try red days for a week, mostly for a change and to get back on track but the whole 1/3 superfree debate too.

I always found it hard getting 1/3 superfree on my plate, mind you yesterday on reds i managed 1/2 superfree for lunch and dinner :flirt2:

anyway just wondering if anyone else is moving from EE for a bit??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmyS

AmyS is on the road to Slimdon

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I normally do EE. However a couple of times lately I have found that I have had red without really realising.

Yesterday for example I had fruit and yog for breakfast, pitta pizza with passata and cheese (1 HEA and 1HEB) with a big salad for lunch then a tomato chicken and veg for tea (no potatoes) at that point I decided to do a red day and have a hi-fi bar for a second HEB but probably had more superfree food than I would have if I had planned a red day!

It is good to have a change sometimes so maybe doing red for a bit will get you back on track panda!

Amy x

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I don't solely do any plan. I work it around what I'm having for my evening meal normally and decide the day from there.
    I like red and green as I enjoy the extra A and B but EE is fine too.
    Don't fret too much about the superfree, there is no debate - it's a third of your meal which really is a healthy way to eat anyway.

If it's not possible to have a third then don't worry too much.

Just keep some variety and you'll be fine!

5. Roz

Roz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World.
    It's weird but most of my meals are EE, but could so easily be a red or a green. I have bacon most days so even on a green day you can have 2 rashers as a HEB, so there's the extra B for a start.

6. AndieG

AndieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I changed from EE to green a few weeks ago as I lost my first week & STS the 2nd. Like you I found it hard to get the 1/3 super free.

See how you go with Red & you can easily alternate between them depending on what meals you have as I find that it's easier to have 1/3 super free with some meals than others e.g beans on toast!!

Good luck xx

7. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Im doing red this week too cos i need some discipline back! im on day two and thought id find it really hard. But aslong as your 100% planned, with full preperation and no way of making any mistakes, im not hungry like i thought id be and im not panicing AND im eating far more fruit and veg than i ever do on ee as im using it to bulk my meals! x

8. sugar plum fairy

sugar plum fairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    Diet:
    SlimmingWorld
    yep i have done 5 wks of EE and only lost 2.5lbs so decided to try red, its so depressing that i'm not loosing weight like the others in my group, i know everyone is different but surely i shoud be shifting more weight than i have done & i dont even drink alcohol anymore. just hope red days work as i know my body cant handle green days well ot couldn't a few years ago so i aint even gonna try it this time. At this rate though i cant ever seeing me hitting target xx

9. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I was only doing EE but started wanting an extra Hex B and for me, variety stop me getting bored. Last week, I did a few red days and had a good loss, so I'm having another few this week and hopefully, I'll lose another couple of lbs. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.