Moving from Exante

PerfectPudding

Hello everyone!
I was following Exante up until 2 weeks ago when I become very ill ( nothing to do with the diet ) and I had to come off plan. I'm now 100% ready to get back on the VLCD wagon! I've been hovering over the slim and save forum for the past two weeks and I've decided to swap from Exante. I placed an order today which is due to be delivered tomorrow, I'm quite nervous about it as I was having great losses before my illness. Thankfully I haven't done much damage and only gained 2lbs over the 2 weeks. I'm now 14st 1lbs. Could anyone tell me what their losses have been like after the switch? Also forgive me as I've tried looking but can't find it, has anyone tried the white wine water flavouring? It sounds too good to be true so I'm thinking it probably is?!! Lol
X

Oh and hi pp!!

Sorry got distracted by the fakewine!

I've just jumped from exante as well, today was my first full day s&s

Out of the bar and shake I had today I think I prefer exantes version, but the meal packs, wow, worth making the swap for them. If you check out the stickies there is a forum which has pics of what peeps have done with some of them

4 lost : 57 to goal

My losses have been better on S&S than Exante, purely because Im doing 100% packs, on Exante I kept having WS days instead of TS

Yes, you heard right, there IS white wine water flavourings. Its like a sweetish wine. I cant drink lots of it at once but its great as a treat, specially added to fizzy water

Back