Moving into management soon

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I am hoping to go into management in about 4 weeks' time. Of course I can't predict exactly when, but it will be soon!

I am already thinking about how changing my routine with my packs will affect me. I am not worried about it, in fact I am feeling positive about it as I know it is the final hurdle before starting a new chapter in my life as the slimmer me.

I went to Costco last week, and bought some salmon ready for when I start management. It was a whole side of fish, so I portioned it up and froze it.

Here's to the last few weeks in abstinence!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Anna well done, you've done so well.
    Good luck with maintenence.

4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done you! Must feel incredible to have done so well. Hows the romance going?!!

5. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya Anna,
    Wow Management looming already :D You've done so well and are such an inspiration to others :p

Great to hear you have planned ahead with your Salmon purchase, no prizes for guessing what your first meals gonna be then lol :)

6. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Fantastic that you're so close to maintenance and are actually planning ahead for it.

Please keep us posted on your journey. Last time I did SS I had no help from my counsellor to go through maintenance and so consequently ended up putting on over a stone in the 6 months since. I would love to hear how you get on.

Well done for doing so well so far, and good luck for maintenance! :)

7. carla

carla Full Member

Amazing, well done! It must be great to be feeling so positive about maintenance.... I can imagine many people (myself included) find it quite daunting. With such a great attitude i'm sure you will do so well.

8. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    That was a flash in the pan! His loss. Am ready for a younger model this time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.