Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Moving into management soon

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I am hoping to go into management in about 4 weeks' time. Of course I can't predict exactly when, but it will be soon!

I am already thinking about how changing my routine with my packs will affect me. I am not worried about it, in fact I am feeling positive about it as I know it is the final hurdle before starting a new chapter in my life as the slimmer me.

I went to Costco last week, and bought some salmon ready for when I start management. It was a whole side of fish, so I portioned it up and froze it.

Here's to the last few weeks in abstinence!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Anna well done, you've done so well.
    Good luck with maintenence.

4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done you! Must feel incredible to have done so well. Hows the romance going?!!

5. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya Anna,
    Wow Management looming already :D You've done so well and are such an inspiration to others :p

Great to hear you have planned ahead with your Salmon purchase, no prizes for guessing what your first meals gonna be then lol :)

6. Tinley

Tinley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.63%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Fantastic that you're so close to maintenance and are actually planning ahead for it.

Please keep us posted on your journey. Last time I did SS I had no help from my counsellor to go through maintenance and so consequently ended up putting on over a stone in the 6 months since. I would love to hear how you get on.

Well done for doing so well so far, and good luck for maintenance! :)

7. carla

carla Full Member

Amazing, well done! It must be great to be feeling so positive about maintenance.... I can imagine many people (myself included) find it quite daunting. With such a great attitude i'm sure you will do so well.

8. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    That was a flash in the pan! His loss. Am ready for a younger model this time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.