Moving on & I'd like all of your advice.....x

Lisa & Julesy
Thank you both for your kind words, support & encouragement! I cant take all the credit - check out my latest blog entry..... I've gained so much strength from you all x x x x

Just read your latest blog entry and it made me cry. How wonderful for you to have the love and support which has helped you overcome some serious issues.

So glad you enjoyed your spa day you deserved it.

Just want to add how chuffed I am for you, you are doing SO well! Hope this SS+ing works out well this week!

S xxx

Well done on sticking with it and getting to a happier place in your life (I've just read your blog- very moving hun). Don't underestimate the enormous effort you have put in and the acheivements you have made - no matter how supportive everyone else is you have had to have that inner strength. I get a great feeling of calm and patience from your posts- something I need to get a handle on in my own life.
You are blessed with your family and friends - but obviously are very special yourself.
Take care
xx

Just want to add how chuffed I am for you, you are doing SO well! Hope this SS+ing works out well this week!

S xxx

Thanks Sarah - again.... All these warm responses are so luvly! I've just had my 2nd pack of the day - which for me is a first as I normally dont have anything from lunchtime til after 6pm when I have either soup & mousse or soup & bar... I've just had peanut bar with a huge cuppa T - still as delish as it was when I first tasted them!

xxx

Well done on sticking with it and getting to a happier place in your life (I've just read your blog- very moving hun). Don't underestimate the enormous effort you have put in and the acheivements you have made - no matter how supportive everyone else is you have had to have that inner strength. I get a great feeling of calm and patience from your posts- something I need to get a handle on in my own life.
You are blessed with your family and friends - but obviously are very special yourself.
Take care
xx

LMO - thank you - again such warmth and kindness from everyone here - really feeling the lurve! xxxxxxxx

Just wanted to pop in & say a HUGE well done, you have done fab on SS, :D

A stone to your goal, wow, now thats a fantastic acheivement..

Had a good think bout things & I have decided now its all or nothing so 100% effort to CD from me & stop the bloody cheating.. :rolleyes:

xx

Just to echo what everyone else has said babes, read your blog and was really moved, you are a wonderful lady who deserves everything good thing that is coming to you. You have been supportive and encouraging to all, remain positive in the face of more STS than any one person deserves and you are now on the final lap, slow and steady wins the race and I have every confidence you will reach your goal.

Well done and loadsa loadsa HUGS

Gxxx

Just wanted to pop in & say a HUGE well done, you have done fab on SS, :D

A stone to your goal, wow, now thats a fantastic acheivement..

Had a good think bout things & I have decided now its all or nothing so 100% effort to CD from me & stop the bloody cheating.. :rolleyes:

xx

I know you can do it Kel - if I can ANYONE can I mean that xxx

Just to echo what everyone else has said babes, read your blog and was really moved, you are a wonderful lady who deserves everything good thing that is coming to you. You have been supportive and encouraging to all, remain positive in the face of more STS than any one person deserves and you are now on the final lap, slow and steady wins the race and I have every confidence you will reach your goal.

Well done and loadsa loadsa HUGS

Gxxx

Thanks G - everyone who's important to me are close by, here & at home... Its amazing what a difference one small choice opens up when you are at a crossroads in your life be you 18, 28, 38, 48 whatever age! This journey continues for me now with 4 packs a day and milk! Yey me xxxx

Back