Moving on & I'd like all of your advice.....x

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Right Gang....

Bit of a milestone for me - I think I need to move up the plans.... Why because I only have 1 stone to get to goal weight of 10st & I dont want to get there just on SS, then be petrified if I eat I'll put on weight! Not the way to go for me at all and at some point (really) I do want to exercise on a regular basis to tone up the flobby stuff thats left!

I am 5ft 5 - OMG I thought I was 5ft 6 - so that was a revealation! So Sue you were right your probably 5ft 7 :D:D:D...

Anyway I digress.... I love SS, I find it easy this time because I wanted it so badly... BUT I also accept that this is merely a journey and I cannot view it as a way of like... The whole famine/feast syndrome is one that I do not wish to ever explore again!

So, I was thinking THIS WEEK - from today I will SS plus, unfortunately for me I am completely regimented by my packs and when and how I eat them (another lifechanging thing for me). So I thought I would do the following:

Split 1st pack into 2 and have this in 2 sittings as my 2 lattes as usual. Then during the afternoon I can have couple of cuppa's with milk and enjoy my bar and then in the evening I can have soup & mousse.... Not to mention the 4ltrs of water

Now the question is how long should I SS + for?? ??

Im doing the same as you hun your losses will not be much less than ss so I have decided to do 1 ss+ 4 packs and milk 1 ss+ 3 packs and food then on to 810 will see how long I do each plan for when I see what I lose on each one I feel good about myself now and dont want to loss much more just want to get to normal lol so I will do the plan quiet quick take each level a week at a time if you need to lose more do it for 2 weeks or so . good luck share recipes with us on your way xxxx

My only advice would be check what Georgie did cause she seemed to still lose gradually and has got fallen back into her old eating habits...I think she spent quite a while on each stage before moving up to the next so that her body readjusted

BTW-really pleased for you for getting this far-always with a sense of humour,especially when life has given you a fair amount of c**p to deal with!!!!!Good luck with working up the plans!!

My only advice would be check what Georgie did cause she seemed to still lose gradually and has got fallen back into her old eating habits...I think she spent quite a while on each stage before moving up to the next so that her body readjusted

BTW-really pleased for you for getting this far-always with a sense of humour,especially when life has given you a fair amount of c**p to deal with!!!!!Good luck with working up the plans!!

Thanks Sue - I'll pm her later .... As I'd rather let my body/mind & metabolism adjust to each change, I'll def SS+ from today though xxx

Think that is a really good idea as you don't want your body to go into starvation mode

I would really like to know how Georgie worked up the plans. I'm a way off yet (about 1.5 stone) but I like to have things straight in my head, don't want to be getting in a panic :eek:

Good luck T4M, you've done so well :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Oh Wiggly - I know exactly what you mean.... I need to approach this like a bloody military operation.... I think doing SS+ til CDC is back is deffo must.... I also feel comfortable with this as I am on a difficult shift at work eating wise & not really got time to plan a weeks menu of AAM or 810 etc.

xxx

Hi,

I've hit the "1 stone to go" milestone and I'm doing:

1 week AAM
2 Weeks 810
2 Weeks 1000
2 Weeks 1200
2 weeks 1500

Pies

Hi,

I've hit the "1 stone to go" milestone and I'm doing:

1 week AAM
2 Weeks 810
2 Weeks 1000
2 Weeks 1200
2 weeks 1500

Pies

Thats great - my losses are slow really so I might need longer on each plan but let me know how you get on with each one Pies - fankooo

Morning all, did someone mention my name???!!!

Firstly WOO HOO Clare, a huge milestone for you babes and I am thrilled, you have done so brilliantly on the SS part of your journey and if you take the plans one step at a time I am sure you will be fine.

Personally I moved from SS straight to 790 (old system), I did 790 and 1000 for two weeks each and then stayed on 1200 for quite alot longer. When I reached a weight I was happy with it was then I moved to 1500, did it strictly for two weeks and then gradually started to introduce my own foods and calorie count which is what I have done since. I would say do at least a minimum of two weeks on each (which I think is what CD recommend), if you still want to lose more stay at 1000 or 1200 for a wee bit longer to shift those extra few lbs. The only thing I would forewarn you of is that the losses to do slow down which is to be expected.

Good luck and any advice at all you know where I am.

Gxxxx

Hiya clare, just noticed you lost 4lbs this week wooohooo well done you. I reckon it would be a good idea to do ss+ I think your right in what you say about eating habits im scared of this aswell once i get to my goal. In the cd books there is some good ideas for meals on the higher plans? Best of luck with whatever you decide :) :)

Becky xx

Thanks Becky xxxx

Georgie - great advice.... I somehow think that I might stay on 810 a week or 2 longer.... Only because I am the legendary STS'er...

I am 'thinking' that if I SS+ this week - well bearing in mind my legendary STSing I wont lose....
Then I thought I would 810 and lose half a stone - lord only knows how long this will take bearing in mind the STS issues :eek:.... But even if that takes a month thats fine & dandy.
THEN I'll do 1000 - and assess losses when I get there, no point planning anymore as its tooooooo far ahead!

What do you think????
xxxx

I did 810 for 3 weeks and am now on 1000. I sts for so long it wasn't funny, and like you Claire I have a stone to go until 10st (i'm 5ft 5" too). I know it will take time. Georgie said in one post it took 16 weeks to lose somany stone and then 18 weeks to lose the next 1 1/2. I really couldn't do that. Also my CDC said that I had to move to 1000 now my BMI was 25, as it was dangerous to be in ketosis at under a bmi of 25. So here I am. Slowley but surely the last stone will disappear. I can excersis now which I could't at SS+ AAM, AND EVEN 810 i struggled to walk the dog.

I'm still way off moving up the plans so can't offer any advice on that front, but just wanted to say Clare you are a real trooper. Well done for getting this far and sticking with it when you had so many STS weeks. You're an inspiration hun. Congratulations on getting to the final part of your journey. xxx

Oh wow Clare!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you honey!!!!!!
You enjoy your week of SS+ and hey who knows this could be just what your stubborn body needs to give it a kicking and stop those pesky STS's!!!!!!
Wowsers, you'll be at your goal before you know it........eeeeeeeekkkk!!!!! :D

I did 810 for 3 weeks and am now on 1000. I sts for so long it wasn't funny, and like you Claire I have a stone to go until 10st (i'm 5ft 5" too). I know it will take time. Georgie said in one post it took 16 weeks to lose somany stone and then 18 weeks to lose the next 1 1/2. I really couldn't do that. Also my CDC said that I had to move to 1000 now my BMI was 25, as it was dangerous to be in ketosis at under a bmi of 25. So here I am. Slowley but surely the last stone will disappear. I can excersis now which I could't at SS+ AAM, AND EVEN 810 i struggled to walk the dog.

Thanks Nikki - I've been patient thus far - so I'm quite happy for this last bit to take as much time as necessary. I'm still as focussed today as I was back in January & I know that I wont stop until I get to EXACTLY where I intended - totally loving this sense of direction & determination!

Back