Step2 810kcal Moving on up...

alisoncuthbert

Had my weigh in today (only 1.2lbs, hmph!!) but I've decided after 9 weeks of SS, and losing 2 stones 6lbs, that it's time to move up to Step 2! I still want to lose at least another stone but I've been feeling quite hungry recently, even though I'm in ketosis, and I have decided to listen to my body and move up a step. I feel it's time to start introducing some food to my diet, and I'm quite excited/a little nervous! Organisation is key! But I have enough shakes/soups etc that if I'm not organised with food that I can have an extra sachet. I also joined a gym yesterday and felt a little dizzy/spacey so step 2 should help stop that when I'm working out! I need to start toning up a bit, at least when I was fat everything was a bit firmer, now I'm a bit wobbly lol!

I was exactly the same. I felt I was starting to get hungrier and my body was telling me I needed to bring in a little bit of food. I still have 16lbs to loose but step 2 is working well for me on the hunger front. Petrified for my weigh in tomorrow though as this is my first week on step 2 and my consultant said you can retain water moving up a step for the first week.

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

My consultant said the same, I was like noooo i don't want to retain water! I can't imagine it being THAT bad though.. please let me know how you get on! :D

My consultant said the same, I was like noooo i don't want to retain water! I can't imagine it being THAT bad though.. please let me know how you get on! :D

2lbs off for me this week on step 2. 2lbs seems to be my number I've lost that most weeks recently which I'm more than happy with. Exactly 1 stone until I reach my target of 9 stone 6.5lbs :).

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

Back