• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Moving On Up

Thanks to everyonewho supported me last week after my incident at work! As a result I went and joined a ladies only kick boxing class on Sunday nite, it was brill and I got to punch, shout and kick, can't walk now, did not realise how unfit I am.. got weighed today and did not loose but did not put on. I got a bit of a lecture but smiled sweetly at the woman in the chemist and said you have no idea of the week I have had and to stay the same is a minor miracle and in days of old would of been the end of my diet and half a stone on.. she did not answer and looked quite stunned... I have my new stock of shakes and I have the water at the ready.. so here is too a good week!

Hong Kong Phoey (Sarah Lou to her friends) ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
Thats the spirit Sarah Lou...well done....keep going....I joined a local Express Work out place and really noticed huge difference in inch loss after a few weeks.......(also a few hours a week that you dont have to think about food!!!).....

Best of luck hun!

Thats great Sarah Lou your feeling much better, good on you for talking up to the chemist as well, I sometimes they forget how dam hard this diet is and for to have had a bad week and still stayed the same is great. Heres to a good loss this week - to wipe the look of the chemists face!
x