Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

moving over...... but not goodbye!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AlyB, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    Hello all....

Ive been absent for a while, uni work taking up ALL my time, and have been steadily going up the plans etc...
    Ive been alarmed at putting weight on, only a few lb, but felt i should seek help on the 1000 maintenance board..
    That got me thinking really I should kind of move over there, so in doing that I wanted to wish all of you...
    THE VERY BEST OF LUCK :)

Youre all terrific, and I have every faith you will all join me over there soon! keep up with the diet, it really is fantastic!
    I hope you dont mind if I check in on you lot now and then, and pitch in where I can!
    :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    Aaaaahhhh, its like a graduation. Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.