Moving up the plans

tracey001

Back again!!
Hi everyone,

Only one day left on SS+ then I will be moving up the plans. Has anyone got any tips or advice. I am planning to do 810 for two weeks and then up each plan for two weeks at a time as I am now 1 stone away from target.

I havent got any advice just wanted to say well done on all your losses and for being so near your target. Its a great inspiration to all of us with a way to go yet.

Well done Tracey and good luck for moving up the steps. Your weight loss up to now has been amazing!!! I am on 810 and have 11lbs left to go... I have been doing 810 for 5 weeks and planning to stay here for a few more. I wasn't always able to be strict those first few 810 weeks as was working away, and I stayed the same for a while - perhaps my body was just adjusting.

Then I lost 5lbs in a week, and last week it was 1lb. So hoping to be 100% 810 and shift a few more lbs before edging up to 1000. I am enjoying this stage and learning how to put food back into the picture without binge-eating, so far so good.

Take it a week at a time and see how things go for you... and good luck!!!
xxx

Hi everyone,

Only one day left on SS+ then I will be moving up the plans. Has anyone got any tips or advice. I am planning to do 810 for two weeks and then up each plan for two weeks at a time as I am now 1 stone away from target.

Well done for your great weight losses :clap: Wow!

Top tip from me is simple. Do it! Really do it...right to the very last step.

It may well mess with your head on the way, but I learnt more about myself and how to deal with food during the plans than I ever learnt on the diet.

Back