Moving up the plans

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by tracey001, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone,

Only one day left on SS+ then I will be moving up the plans. Has anyone got any tips or advice. I am planning to do 810 for two weeks and then up each plan for two weeks at a time as I am now 1 stone away from target.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I havent got any advice just wanted to say well done on all your losses and for being so near your target. Its a great inspiration to all of us with a way to go yet.

4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Well done Tracey and good luck for moving up the steps. Your weight loss up to now has been amazing!!! I am on 810 and have 11lbs left to go... I have been doing 810 for 5 weeks and planning to stay here for a few more. I wasn't always able to be strict those first few 810 weeks as was working away, and I stayed the same for a while - perhaps my body was just adjusting.

Then I lost 5lbs in a week, and last week it was 1lb. So hoping to be 100% 810 and shift a few more lbs before edging up to 1000. I am enjoying this stage and learning how to put food back into the picture without binge-eating, so far so good.

Take it a week at a time and see how things go for you... and good luck!!!
    xxx

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well done for your great weight losses :clap: Wow!

Top tip from me is simple. Do it! Really do it...right to the very last step.

It may well mess with your head on the way, but I learnt more about myself and how to deal with food during the plans than I ever learnt on the diet.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.