moving up to 810, will i put on?

muhly

I've decided to move up to 810 from next Tuesday, as im a Stone away from goal.

I was just wondering during the transition will I put on, maintain, or have a smaller loss?

What were your experiences??

Hello! I am in 810 - day 4 - scales have stayed the same every day and they go up the same with my water and food intake through the day as they did on SS (I like observing my water retention lol - it's like a science project!) You might put on a 1lb but you're just getting your body used to processing food so it's a bit of a big ask to want it to stay the same or get a bit less straight away.

However, after that first unpredictable week which basically depends on how good your body is at sorting out the food intake and fluid chemistry (my CWPC put on 1lb in the first week of doing 810 perfectly and said 'it's just like that, you know you're getting slimmer - it's just your body weight that's not caught up with the changes') you should be losing about 2.5lbs a week (depending on your BMI and basal metabolic rate - 3.5lbs for someone over 35 BMI and 2lbs for someone under 25 BMI.

It's not an exact science, but it is still a v strict diet - it's a bit of a shock to the system which means that first week is bound to be a bit skewy...

I never put on, losses are in my signature :)

Ooh thanks so much for your replies, im excited now! Lol. I start on Tuesday. Well done on your losses, both of you!

muhly said:
Ooh thanks so much for your replies, im excited now! Lol. I start on Tuesday. Well done on your losses, both of you!

Good luck! Make sure you keep us up to date with your progress!

Back