MrMojo - Monday - Week 1 WI

Thanks DeepThought, Andie and Safcd1, I won't be having 2 bars in one day again.

Well, not unless it's either another bar or give in to a craving :D

So true :D

Fab loss for wk 1 good luck for your second wi ... looks like your bang on track for some good weight loss xx

Yeah, fingers crossed :)

I'd like to do a lot better than my goals, because I'm on holiday for the week after week 10 and I'm going to enjoy it and it would be nice to have kept the 2 stone off :D

Then if I need to I'll go back on TS :)

I'm sure you can reach your goals before you go on holiday. Have a great time and let your hair down while you there .... and then jump straight back on exante again to lose the weight you might have put on !!!! I know once I reach my goal weight I've decided that if I start to put weight back on and on any more than 7lbs I'm going to jump back on Exante for a week or two to get rid!! Good luck your doing great xx

If you stick to the plan, I'd say you will lose at least 3 stone in those 10 weeks.

Thanks Skinnyminx

If you stick to the plan, I'd say you will lose at least 3 stone in those 10 weeks.

Now that would be sssshhhhweeeeeettt!! :D

Now that would be sssshhhhweeeeeettt!! :D

Men lose it quicker for some reason. I'm not sure know how much difference the extra meal per day will make though. If it was 3 meals a day you would probably lose at least 4 stone in the 10 weeks. You may still get close to (or possibly more than) 4, but there's only one way to find out. :)

I dropped to 3 meals after 4 days of week 1 :D

Hi Lurvdecake
Hows your day, have you been motivated today ?
Im getting very bored at mo but sticking to it and trying to keep myself busy. Been swimming yesterday and off tomorrow morning. Im hoping for a good weight loss next week. Its amazing im wishing the week away already lol. I also must throw my scales away goodness I keep off on and off on and each time i do it im a different weight. This diet sends you crazzzzzzzyyyyyy. Hey im still in the zone lol. Hope u have a good day tomorrow :)

I struggled a little yesterday, almost fell asleep when I took the kids to their swimming lessons, but I think that might have been down to the 7k I did on Sunday catching up with me.

I feel pretty good atm, but I've started introducing green tea, peppermint tea (tomorrow) and I have got myself some bouillon too, just to give me something else to have as a hot drink.

I got myself some ketostix too and tested one at about 16:30 today and unless I'm reading it wrong I'm in ketosis for sure (I just want to see for myself :))

Glad to hear your still on track, I can't wait for Monday either, we can do this!! :D

Back