MrMoJo - Monday - Week 6

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Well I only have 4 weeks now until my holiday and I've set myself a new goal to reach 15 1/2 stone.

I had a good 6lb loss this week, thats 25lb in six weeks :D and I'm well ontrack for my new goal :)

Well done, that's a great loss!

Woohoo, just checked my BMI and I'm no longer classed as severely obese, I'm now just obese HAHA!! :D

i remember being so so so happy when i went frome obese to overweight, i went running to my friends shouting "im overweight im overweight!!!" lol. strangers mustve thought i was a mental case. but it was a massive acheivement. welldone mrmojo u must feel on top of the world! you now have overweight in your sights!! xx

Thanks carrie :D

wow MrMojo! your WI result is amazing!!!
Well done :) That's how I like it. You are 100% and you get results. Fantastic MrMojo. Keep it up!!! you are an inspiration!!!
:happy036: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :happy036:

I must admit, I've been having a massimo skinny latte Monday-Friday at work and I've been eating, tuna, eggs, ham and chicken (during the week, not all in one day), the weight is still dropping off and I'm still in ketosis :eek:

Apart of the skinny latte, all you had was ketogenic food. Some people have their coffees and teas with milk and stay in Ketosis. So, it looks like you can have your latte. I don't like any kind of milk, not in my tea, not in my coffee, yuck :)
Well, you did WS week MrMojo, and you've lost 6lb. Imagine, how much you could lose if you stayed 100%TS... Men's losses are always much bigger and quicker than women's once. (which is not fair :p)
I'd love you to try just one week without ANY other food, just your exante packs. I know it's hard. But being fat/obese/overweight it's even harder.
MrMojo, maybe you could try one day, a few day, one week, just to see how fantastic the losses can be? Are you brave enough?
xxx :)
Biggie

Well Done Mr M!!!!

Thats blinkin brilliant!

xx

Apart of the skinny latte, all you had was ketogenic food. Some people have their coffees and teas with milk and stay in Ketosis. So, it looks like you can have your latte. I don't like any kind of milk, not in my tea, not in my coffee, yuck :)
Well, you did WS week MrMojo, and you've lost 6lb. Imagine, how much you could lose if you stayed 100%TS... Men's losses are always much bigger and quicker than women's once. (which is not fair :p)
I'd love you to try just one week without ANY other food, just your exante packs. I know it's hard. But being fat/obese/overweight it's even harder.
MrMojo, maybe you could try one day, a few day, one week, just to see how fantastic the losses can be? Are you brave enough?
xxx :)
Biggie
I probably would go 100% TS if I wasn't working out 3-4 times a week.

OK Biggie you're on!! I will (try not to :rolleyes:) not have anything other than the bars and shakes for the rest of the week (our little experiment) and let's see if it makes any difference.

Personally I think the weight loss was down to all the **** I talk on these forums HAHA :D

Thank you MrMojo :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Please, stay strong. I know you can!

I think I'll let you know that I work 6 days a week. In a shop, bakery. I'm surrounded by freshly baked bread, rolls, cakes. I serve people, make fresh sandwiches for them, salads and so on. I also serve them hot dishes like pasta, curry, chilli, shepherd’s pie, lasagne, bacon or sausage rolls, breakfast baps and so on. And yes, I am doing Exante Total Solution Diet. And yes, I have been 100% TS since started on 11th May this year. Can you beat that MrMojo? ;)

You can do 100%TS. You will not die. Even if you want some food, you don't have to have it. Your body will get use to it. This is you who decides, not your body. Do it for yourself. You will be so proud of yourself.
xxx
Biggie :)

Last edited:
You must be some kind of freak, with willpower like that Biggie, that's not human :p

yeah, that's true :D I think I must be a bloody alien or something :eek:

Your doing brilliantly! Your weight loss is fantastic, well done on another 6lb x

Sorry Biggie, but I'm going to have to obstain from eggs, cold meat and tuna next week, as I got the wife to get me a load of bits when she went shopping.

So for 7 days, from next monday, I will obstain from the above, plus latte's. :D

Back