Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

Just a quick note to say I have not gone AWOL, it our financial year end at work so is just mental!!! However I have stuck to the diet and the scales showed 3lb off today which was the first weigh in - whoop :)

Wedding reception tonight so alcohol syns will be higher than they should be but I will allow for it in the rest of the week!!

Just a quick note to say I have not gone AWOL, it our financial year end at work so is just mental!!! However I have stuck to the diet and the scales showed 3lb off today which was the first weigh in - whoop :) Wedding reception tonight so alcohol syns will be higher than they should be but I will allow for it in the rest of the week!!

3 off , yay, go you!!

Enjoy wedding reception! Wedding = lots of dancing, therefore body magic :)

Yay, fab loss!! Well done Mrs xxx

Ok so just to catch up on the weekend.... it wasn't great and I dont know my syns for Saturday so will just aim to keep the rest of the week very low in syns to claw some back!! Sunday was like this:

B: None - After drinking wine and then giving in to 2 slices of pizza after the wedding reception, I woke up a little full!!

L: Small wholemeal roll with ham, tomato and mustard with some grapes (HexB)

D: Rosemary and garlic leg of lamb, with roast potatoes and carrots and greens, with a homemade onion gravy (3 syns as there was some olive oil in the mixture with balsalmic oil!)

S: Babybels whilst cooking (HexA) and 375ml of wine 13 syns)

Exercise: We emptied one of our old bedrooms out, and we are turning it into a dressing room ....this lead to about 5 hours of heavy lifting and going up and down stairs....I ache today!!

Total syns for the day: 16/15
Total syns for the week (exc Sat): 16/105

And then today looks like this:

B: Pineapple and Melon covered in ML Coconut with a twist of lime yogurt

S: Banana and a plum

L: Grazing lunch - Carrots, celery, radishes, cucumber and baby tomatoes with lean ham, beef and chicken, babybels, beetroot and gherkins with a small wholemeal roll (HexA and HexB)

D: Pea and Bacon Risotto

Exercise: 1 hour badminton

Total syns for the day: 0/15
Total syns for the week (exc Sat): 16/105

Glad you had a great time on Saturday hun, and well done for getting back on it! House stuff is tiring isnt it? Like a workout in itself! We did loads of gardening Saturday and yesterday I said to OH my legs were killing and couldnt work out why - but it was from that!

Food looking good for today.

I know i should peak at scales, i do it every day! Naughty - but only Wednesdays weigh counts!

Morning All

Busy, crazy, mental at work so just a quick update on todays eats...

B: Melon, Pineapple and grapes covered in ML strawberry yogurt and 35g Alpen light (HexB)

L: Leftover bacon and pea risotto with some added mushrooms and basil

D: Cheesy pork chops with SW chips and salad

Exercise: Hitting the gym for 30mins and a 45min Step class before carrying on working at home :( Roll on August!!!

Have a good (Sunny) day everyone!! x

Got snacky .... 14 syns later! All semi healthy, but all with syn values - whoops!! This week just isn't happening ... I think it's cause of work! Got to the gym for 6.15, home at 8, cooked dinner and then just put my laptop away! Tomorrow and Thursday will be even worse and then Friday I'm in Portsmouth for a meeting 2-4, I live on a good drive, 3hours away :( bad week, that's not helping my diet!!

Todays food looks like this:

B: Melon, Pineapple and 35g low fat granola (HexB)
L: Jacket Potato with beans
D: Saucy beef stir fry with pasta (mushrooms, onions and peppers included for the veg!) I may top this with 40g light cathedral city for my HexA.

Snacks: Fruit throughout the day
Exercise: 45 mins Legs, bums and tums at the gym tonight

I also decided rather than hide from Saturdays syns i have tried to calculate it, and it came to a whopping 52 syns which was 4 glasses of wine and 2.5 slices of pizza once the wine had convinced me it was a good idea!! Eek! However scarily i feel better for calculating it as it means I know what i have done and how many syns i have left to take me through to WI on saturday morning! I am not hopeful for a loss as this week is going to be very high syn values for me, even if below the 105, but I feel i can now draw a line :)

Total syns for the day: 0/15
Total syns for the week (exc Sat): 85/105

Morning!

Good work for calculating Sat, it's not too awful..?! Sounds like you are having a tough week too Hun but well done for persevering on through xx

Mental day at work again, thank god it's august tomorrow, start of a new financial year!!! I've already done 60 hours this week, and I'm in a meeting 2-4 tomorrow 3 hours away from home :(

Today's eats:

B: cheerios on the go (HexB) apple, satsumas and a banana

L: tuna and sweetcorn salad

D: chicken with a prawn, mozzarella and beetroot salad

S: large glass of dry rose (8syns) ...... Sorry I needed it!!

E: furniture shifting for 1hour when I got home....harder than it looks, especially when you are shattered!!

Total syns for the day: 8/15

Total syns for the week: 93/105

I may need a miracle on the scales Saturday......

Morning! Good work for calculating Sat, it's not too awful..?! Sounds like you are having a tough week too Hun but well done for persevering on through xx

Thanks Hun, it just feels awful for so little...piggy me haha!! Xx

You defo deserved the vino. You did well to stop at one!

Good luck for tomo, you might surprise yourself I think Hun xx

Monday again....where do these keep coming from!!!

Food plan for today:

B: Grapes, blackberries and blueberries with mullerlight yogurt
L: Wholemeal roll (Hex B) with philly lighter (HexA), cucumber and tomato with a side of orzo pasta salad
D: Going to the harvester with a friend so plan on chicken, JP and salad
Snacks: Fruit

E: None today unfortunately other than a walk around town this lunchtime for 45 minutes!!

This weekend was really bad food wise - we were decorating and ended up working all weekend, so i am afraid a takeaway snuck in.....I have decided i am just out to sabotage myself!! Anyway decided not to punish myself and just crack on with the diet again today....this weekend will be even harder as Friday night i am off to London for dinner and a show, saturday we have our yearly family BBQ (my family are american.......they struggle with the concept of a salad!!) and then Sunday we have relations round ours for cocktails.......... there goes a loss this week then!! I am going to try and get to the gym as much as possible this week to counteract what I can, but I have to admit I am considering skpping the weighing next saturday and going straight through to the following week - hopefully by then it will be a loss over the 2 weeks!!

Sounds like a very busy weekend, but filled with lovely stuff. Enjoy, these things don't happen often xx

So today looks like this:

B: Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and grapes topped with yogurt followed by an alpen light bar(choc and fudge)

S: Banana and a pear

L: Jacket potato with beans

S: Orange and another alpen light bar (choc) when I am on the way to the gym after work (Hex B)

D: I think i will do a veggie pasta when i get home from the gym...not sure eating pasta at 9pm will be too good for me but it's quick and easy!! i will top it with 40g reduced fat cheese for my Hex A or have it in a philly sauce!

Exercise: 30 mins in the gym, 45 min step class and 45 min zumba class

Yesterday went like this:

B: Nothing - I had a 5am start, and me and food don't mix well at that time of the morning.
L: Tuna and egg salad
D: Gammon steak with SW chops and peas topped with an egg
S: Handful of nuts (HexB) and a mouthful of cookie dough ice cream (2syns?!)

Exercise: 45 minutes LBT at the gym and a 30 minute walk during the day

Today:

B: Small mixture of dried fruit and nuts (HexB) with an additional 2 syns for some sugar coating on 4 pieces
L: Couscous, carrott and bean salad
D: Jacket potato with beans and a side salad topped with 40g light cheese (HexA)

Quite pleased with the week so far as i have managed to keep myself below 2 syns a day! Tomorrow i am working during the day then off to the "big smoke" to see Charlie and the choc factory - there will be dinner out and there will be wine..... lets just see what the scales say saturday, as i can do no more this week!!

Back