Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

Good evening all

Soooooooo operation 4lb has gone well so far! I'm planning on sticking to the plan this week (obviously!) but also got my fitbit back on to make sure I do at least 10,000 steps everyday. Im on my feet all day at school but walking around the classroom really doesn't clock up very many steps so had to go for a walk after dinner around the block (several times!) hoping this helps to shift some lard this week.

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and milk plus raspberries and strawberries. (hea and heb)

Snack: apple

Lunch: mugshot

Snack: apple and packet of mini cheddars (6.5 syns)

Popped into Costa with Mr Jeffery and had tea with skimmed milk

Dinner: loin pork chops, potatoes, swede, broccoli, carrot,cauliflower and syn free gravy.

Pudding: 2 x mint hifi bars (mint) (6 syns)

Wednesday - break up for Easter hols tomorrow - whoop whoop!

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and milk plus strawberries (hea and heb)

Snack: apple

Lunch: mugshot

Snack: apple and some wafer thin ham and a packet of mini cheddars (6.5syns)

Dinner: tesco healthy eating sausages (3 syns) homemade wedges, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots

Pudding: mint hi fi bar (3 syns)

Also completed my 10,000 steps challenge today - going to bed on 10,308

Happy days....could I get this illusive four pound.....

94d74d4af83ffcdd3d4e457a22a5f590.jpg

Thursday and school is done for two long weeks - wahoo

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and skimmed milk (hea and heb)

Lunch: salad leaves, cucumber, boiled egg, tuna and some yummy carrot dip stuff from co-op (2 syns)

Snack: don't think I had one

Dinner: syn free spag bol with a shed load of broccoli

Pudding: Muller, strawberries, raspberries and 2 little homemade banana muffins which are Austin's - no sugar or any nasties. Assuming they are less that 13 syns

It was 40g of oats (blitzed), 2 eggs and half a Muller light and then cooked til they looked done (about 20 mins)

Great way to use your heb

I bought the waffle mold from Amazon.

So after yummy brekkie the day went like this

Lunch: jacket, beans and salad (some mayo?)

Snack: some of Austins pasta dinner (sw friendly) and an apple

Dinner: Chipotle chicken (3syns) skinny sw chips, mushrooms, Peppers and onions (little bit of mayo)

Pudding: mint hi fi bar (3syns)

Only 6 clear syns today and hopefully the mayo and teeny bit of chocolate I had today isn't more than 9?

What a glorious day hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine ☀

Breakfast: amazing, beautiful wonderful waffles with extra fruit (heb)

Lunch: omelette with bacon, mushrooms, onions and salad (little bit of mayo)

Dinner: stir fry with pork and speed upon speed and noodles

Pudding: mousse, mint hifi, strawberries, mini meringues (9 to be safe)

What a scorcher....lovely day in the sun in the forest looking for the gruffalo, really nice active day. I have had such a painful tummy all day though, so so painful. So food has been rubbish.

Breakfast: didn't have any as tummy hurt

Lunch: Still in pain

Snack: had an alpen light bar as was starting to feel hungry

3pm got home had 2x weetabix and milk

Turned down amazing bbq at friends cos not feeling 100%

8pm feeling bit better had an unweighed bowl of cinnamon squares cereal with skimmed milk

Weigh in tomorrow and I hope I haven't blown it

Waiting for weigh in time is the hardest part of the whole week and I'm going to the earlier - 5:30 - session tonight. I think I deserve a good lose this week but you never can tell can? Those blooming scales can do funny things sometimes.

One and a half hours to go.....least Austin will be home from childminders soon so time will speed up then!

Good luck to anyone else waiting for weigh in

Lost 2lb but not happy about it really, people with less weight to lose than me who aren't even trying properly are losing more. Im so jealous of them! I know I should be happy for me but it's really hard!!

What can I do this week to get a big loss? I'm going to keep walking and drinking the water but what else have people done to get a big loss? Suppose I could try a sp week or a few days at least? Any other amazing tips??

Back