Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

Tuesday

Breakfast: 2x alpen light bars (heb)

Snack: banana

Lunch: mug shot

Snack: apple and boiled egg

Dinner: chicken, potato, cauliflower, broccoli, swede and carrot mash and syn free gravy

No syns so far....I have an easter bunny chocolate in the fridge for 9 syns calling my name...

DSC_0028.JPG

Wednesday already....

Breakfast: not organised this week so mornings have been spent rushing around getting lunches ready so another day of 2 x alpen light bars in the car to school (heb)

Snack: apple and some random chicken from the fridge

Dinner: gammon, mash, egg, mushrooms and broccoli

Pudding: vanilla Muller and an aldi cereal bar ( 3 syns)

Also drank more today so new water bottle is making a difference.

My Friday tomorrow

Thursday - hooray!

Breakfast: 2x weetabix and milk ( hea and heb)

Snack: banana

Snack: apple and 2 rich tea biscuits ( 4 syns?) and alpen light bar ( 3 syns)

Dinner: Piri Piri chicken and rice with onions, mushrooms and Peppers (2 syns)

Pudding: Muller and mini animal biscuits (5.5 syns)

Cutting it fine with the syns today!

Friday

Breakfast: carrot cake baked oats (heb)

Lunch: batchelors pasta packet thing

Snack: Muller and raspberries and meringue (1.5syns)

Snack: half a banana (thanks Austin!)

Dinner: homemade Burgers, sw chips,broccoli, mushrooms, onions and Peppers (1 syn of bbq sauce)

Pudding: probably a curly wurly

Feeling so motivated this week, saved syns for a roll with my burger but because I ate all the super free stuff first I then didn't need it so didn't eat it. Before sw I 100% would have just eaten the roll anyway even though I was full. Feeling good

Saturday - what a beautiful day, morning at the zoo and afternoon in the park...bliss.

Breakfast: 2x weetabix and milk (hea and heb) with raspberries

Snack: banana and apple

Lunch: 5% mince, lettuce, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes (2 syns of bbq sauce)

Snack: alpen light (3 syns)

Dinner: easy chicken curry and rice with extra broccoli

Pudding will probably be small malteser bunny and a Muller

Sunday - Mother's day.

Breakfast: Austin and Paul made me baked oats (heb)

Lunch: jacket potato, chicken, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and baked beans

Snack: one scoop of ice cream shared with Austin (5 syns??)

Dinner: omelette with mushrooms, onions,lettuce,tomatoes and healthy sausages (3 syns)

Tuesday has not been great. Terrible nights sleep and woke up feeling soooo sick.

Breakfast: nothing as felt rough

Snack: alpen light bar (0.5 of heb) Still felt rough

Lunch: nothing

Snack: nothing

Dinner: felt better - hooray! Ate other alpen light bar whilst waiting for pasta, chicken, tomatoes,onions, mushrooms and broccoli to cook

Pudding: curly wurly and two mini meringues (7.5 syns)

No breakfast or lunch as felt poorly

Dinner: pasta, chicken, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and broccoli

Pudding: curly wurly and two mini meringues (7.5syns)

Wednesday - already!

Breakfast: 2x weetabix and milk ( hea and heb) plus strawberries, raspberries and blueberries

Snack: apple

Lunch: leftovers

Snack: apple and an alpen light (3syns)

Dinner: gammon steak,egg, mash, broccoli and cauliflower
Bbq sauce (2 syns?)

Pudding: curly wurly (6syns)

Thursday - honestly where do the weeks go??!

Breakfast: weetabix and milk (heb and hea)

Snack: banana and an apple

Snack: alpen light (3 syns)

Snack: starving when I got home from school so had 2 hard boiled eggs, wafer thin ham, cucumber and tomatoes!!

Dinner: sausages and sw chips and beams and lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber (2 syns for sausages and a couple for some mayo)

Pudding: Muller, meringues and some random easter chocolate that was Austin's! (5 syns)

Feels like I've been eating all day!! Hopefully made ok choices though.

Friday so far

Breakfast: carrot cake baked oats (heb)

Lunch: pasta, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, ham and a squeeze of low fat mayo (2 syns)

Snack: Muller light and meringue (2 syns)

Phew, that was a close one. Today really hasn't been as good as it should have been. So much harder when I'm not at work and just home with the boy. It's definitely something I need to work on or Fridays are gonna mess everything up!

So dinner was fajitas - ww wrap (5.5syns?), little bit of rice, lettuce, grated carrot, onions, Peppers, mushrooms and chicken was bloody lovely!!

Pudding: curly wurly (6.5)

Over syns by a couple but could have been much,much worse!!

Feels like it's been a bad day. Hoping when I write it all down it won't be so terrible!

Breakfast: oak pancakes with Apple and raspberries on the side (heb)

Lunch: chicken and bacon salad with boiled egg, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber (2 syns of mayo)

Snack: mug shot which I didn't finish as it was a bit yuck!

Dinner: lean pork chops, sw chips, mushrooms, Peppers, onions ( 2 syns worth of mayo)

I have also grazed all afternoon on the big packet of curly wurly pieces Paul has in the fridge...if I have only eaten about 10 pieces I might just sneak under the wire today!!
No pudding as I have put myself to bed to stop eating!

Sunday.....beautiful sunny Sunday

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and milk (hea and heb)

Lunch: Paul's mum was over and took us out to lunch I wanted a big fat burger but instead I had salmon and roasted veg with no dressing or sauce....it was so bland and boring but I'm thinking free?

Snack: apple and alpen light bar (3syns)

Dinner: omelette with tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and bacon with beams on the side. Not quite a third super free but super scrummy.

Trying to buy a house at the moment and just short of money....so had enough of paying rent. Saw a lovely flat yesterday and we really want it but would make things very tight. Eek so stressful already!

Back