Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

Hello all, I hope you have had a nice Sunday. Boring day here today, was in Ikea most of the morning with mil and sil and far too many children - not my idea of fun at all!

Think I'm all set to jump on the wagon tomorrow, meal plan and shop for the week are all done. Homemade soup is chilling in the fridge. I feel really positive about this and I hope I can keep it up. I really, really want to do this for the sake of my boy. I want to be around for as long as possible and I also don't want him to have a fat unhealthy mum, I want to be able to keep up with him! Need to keep reminding myself of these things when the going gets tough!

inCollage_20180107_184207635.jpg

Back on it!

Breakfast: 2x weetabix and milk (hea and heb)

Snack: banana

Lunch: homemade soup and an apple

Snack: another apple, 4x cream crackers wafer thin ham and boiled egg (4 syns for crackers?)

Dinner: dirty rice (0syns)

Pudding: probably watermelon 🍉

No picture of steps yet as I still have 500to do. Up and down the lounge I go!!! 😂

It's late, tired.... Must.... Write... Diary...

Breakfast : weetabix and milk (hea and heb)

Lunch: homemade soup and crackers (5 syns?)
Watermelon and an apple

Dinner:homemade shepherds pie

Pudding: 10 malteaser and an options hot chocolate (syns not sure)

Bit over syns but feel in control 👍

Busy, busy day, Christmas holidays feel like a lifetime ago already.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, milk and raspberries

Lunch: homemade soups, crackers and raw carrots

Dinner: sw chips, chicken, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower

Pudding: muller light and 10 malteasers Screenshot_20180110-210851.png

Thank goodness it's Thursday! I don't work Fridays so the weekend starts here.

Today was OK til this evening when I have slipped a bit as Mr J is out and cos I've been bored I've dipped into the chocolate stash. It's these habits that I desperately want to break but haven't managed it yet clearly ☹️

Another day of 10,000 steps though so not all bad. Screenshot_20180111-214558.png

Good evening everyone - I say that like people read this 😂 I wonder if anyone does?

Terrible day today, was out last night and as you can see didn't get enough sleep so today was just a battle from start to almost finish. I am so much worse when I am tired.

I have been doing my steps though which I am really pleased about, really feel like I can keep it up. Was wondering if I should start upping my target every month? Maybe just 500at a time?

Will defo be bed early for me tonight. Rock and roll Saturday night!! 😂

Screenshot_20180113-195520.png

~Hello - just caught up with your diary - doing great. I must get be a fitbit or even a step tracker - so lazy recently. I lost 6 stone on SW a few years ago but piled it back on for a few reasons but starting again so following with interest. Do you go to group and what day do you weigh?

~Hello - just caught up with your diary - doing great. I must get be a fitbit or even a step tracker - so lazy recently. I lost 6 stone on SW a few years ago but piled it back on for a few reasons but starting again so following with interest. Do you go to group and what day do you weigh?

Hi, I have had my fitbit for a while but this time around it's really helping me to keep focused on moving more. Can't bear the thought of not keeping up the 10,000 😂

Food on the other hand is always a struggle. Not going to group at the moment, have been to both of my local ones and really haven't liked the leaders which is a real shame because I do love getting the certificates!! Weigh day for me is going to be Monday - gulp!

Good luck - I haven't got a weigh in day yet - they weighed me at the hospital on Tues so that's how I knew my weight - I have been avoiding weighing for so long that the battery on my scales needs replacing! I didn't like the group locally to me the last time I tried it but I can't go to group due to illness for now. I'll make you certificates if you like ;) - got this nailed.

Good luck - I haven't got a weigh in day yet - they weighed me at the hospital on Tues so that's how I knew my weight - I have been avoiding weighing for so long that the battery on my scales needs replacing! I didn't like the group locally to me the last time I tried it but I can't go to group due to illness for now. I'll make you certificates if you like ;) - got this nailed.
Sorry you're poorly, that must make that a million times harder!

Day done. Food awful. Austin has been poorly today so most of the day has been use cuddling on the sofa and me clearing up vomit. Fun times. I'm not good inside all day, bored eating is very common around here!

I made sure I did my steps though so I'm pleased that really does seem to be becoming a habit.

Lunch of jacket potato and tuna is prepped for tomorrow so hopefully I'll be back to being 100% for a new week.

Hoping and praying for a good loss in the
Morning. inCollage_20180114_203802352.jpg

Happy with that! Going to change weigh in to a Friday though as I think that is a better day. So by this Friday I want to lose another 4lb....food has to improve....
textgram_1515998173.png

Yay, better food day.

Breakfast: weetabix and milk

Lunch: jacket potato, tuna, sweetcorn and tomato

Snack: apple

Dinner: gammon, sw chips, fried egg broccoli and carrots

Muller light and another banana

Nicked a couple of chocolates out of the Xmas box but figured they were only 1.5 syns each so all fine 👍

Also did my steps - its gonna be a good week. Screenshot_20180115-210540.png

Today was always going to be tricky I had to take the day off to look after Austin as he was sick on Sunday so childminders, quite rightly, won't have him till tomorrow.

I'm rubbish when I am home all day, although we did go for a walk to get my steps up, unfortunately we walked straight to a little cafe where I had two bits of toast! 😂

Fabulous day with my little fella though, love spending time with him even of he is exhausting! Can't wait to lose weight so I have more energy for all the running around he make me do. 😍inCollage_20180116_213929826.jpg

6lbs is fantastic!

Well done:0clapper:

I hope your son is feeling better?

I guess a few people must be reading your diary as it has 12,595 views!:classic_eek::classic_big_grin:

Very well done on your steps...you are doing great!

6lbs is fantastic!

Well done:0clapper:

I hope your son is feeling better?

I guess a few people must be reading your diary as it has 12,595 views!:classic_eek::classic_big_grin:

Very well done on your steps...you are doing great!

Thanks for your comment, he is feeling good much better thanks 😀

12,595.....😱😱

Good day today.. So much easier at school.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix and milk.
Lunch:homemade soup and crackers
Snack:little pot of jelly
Dinner:massive stir fry
Pudding:muller light

And I've done allinCollage_20180117_214729732.jpg my steps....much better day 😀

Back