Mrs Jenny Hill 2b - Food Diary - Mission to dress

jennybeth79

Silver Member
Hoping if I post all my food I will be able to keep myself on track and I intend to be purely honest so if I eat something with major points your gonna know about it hopefully meaning I will stick to this 100% I have to :D

26th April= points allowed 26

Breakfast = 2 weetabix milk 3
Lunch = WW Sandwich 4 1/2
cake 5
Quavers 1 1/2
Tea = WW Pizza 3 1/2
WW garlic bread 3 1/2
Lettuce and cucumber
WW pudding 4 1/2
Total used 25 1/2 points

Last edited:
Sounds good to me!

27th April 26 points allowed

small kids banana 1.5
sausage 1.5
2 x Turkey Rashers 1
beans 2
mushrooms
ww bread 0.5
egg 1.5
hot choc 1

salad and ww quiche 5 points

ww pizza 3.5 salad
ww yogurt 1

Total used 18.5 points

Last edited:
30th April

cereal and milk 3points

bread and soup 3 points

yogurt 1 point

total used 7 points

Oh Mrs Hill with all due respect you better run and hide!!! When sandy see's this thread ur gone get ur wrist slapped! (lolz)

Mimic sandy "your not eating all your points, you must eat all your points, eating all your points is important, the points are there for the eating"

ok mimic over it hink im gona get a small smack aswell so move over we will hide together.

Oh Mrs Hill with all due respect you better run and hide!!! When sandy see's this thread ur gone get ur wrist slapped! (lolz)

Mimic sandy "your not eating all your points, you must eat all your points, eating all your points is important, the points are there for the eating"

ok mimic over it hink im gona get a small smack aswell so move over we will hide together.

I hadnt finished my food diary on the 27th lol Ive finished it now lol still under though oops...ill be getting a telling off
I had chippy on the 28th does that make it better lol and yesterday I didnt eat coz the chippy gave me food poisoning just to serve me right lol :D

Tuesday 5th May, (Back with motivation and pedometer in tow)
Allowed points 26

Breakfast cereal and milk (3)
Lunch chilli con carne in wetherspoons (15)
Snack pear (1)
Tea a mixture I made up lol ww pasta sauce with quorn celery cucumber beetroot courgette mushroom and grated carrott (2)
strawberries pear and ww yogurt (2.5)

Total 25.5

6th May 2009
26 allowed points

Breakfast
cereal milk (3)
Pear (1)

Lunch
Jacket potatoe and tuna (8.5)
yogurt apple and banana (3.5)

Dinner

bean, mushroom, 2 sausages, bacon, (4.5)
muller light (1.5)

snacks

ww icecream (2.5)

Total 24.5

Back