ProPoints Mrs-s honeymoon diet diary

Think I will tomorrow lunch! Can't wait for BBQ chicken wraps for dinner tonight shame OH doesn't get in til 7 so another 5 hours to go and I'm starving after that wrap cus I didn't enjoy it! Think i might have to have a snack! I don't want to use loads of weeklys though because I want to treat myself to kfc with them on Friday if I'm good!

Love mcdonalds but it's my downfall along with dominos i can't even buy it cus I know i can't stop at 1 or 2 slices! I keep cravin donner kebab with naan bread anyone any idea how many points it is to put me off please!

Marnie:) said:
A million haha ! Chicken kebab is not as much! X

I reckon about 40 haha if it was I could have one if I was super good all week lol! But then the chips and Mayo and cheese would be another 40 hahaha maybe wait til I lose a stone then I'll haves cheat day!

Lol well u could still have a cheat day! I definitely am going to have mcdonalds! But medium meal and water instead of coke lol x

Chicken nugget medium meal and diet coke isn't much at all cnt remember exactly but not bad x

Thanks! I just looked! A quarter pounder with cheese n med fries is 22! Half weeklies as treat that's ok! X

That's now bad at all really! I could deal with half weeklys saved for a mcds once a week! Lol x

I really want it too now but I'm being good mcdonalds is not worth looking fat in a bikini! Gunna have a snack though now cus still 3hours til dinner and tummy rumbling!

Proud of my self went in the kitchen for a snack and managed to talk myself out of Ben and jerrys or a micro pizza lol! I had 2jaffa cakes and really wanted more so spent a few minutes chopping up some melon so just had melon and a clementine and 2jaffas so only 2pp for my snack I'm still wanting food but gunna drink some diet lemonade and go a cheeky cig and hopefully I won't cave in!!

Am proud of myself! Craving for crap going now think the melon and clementine being sweet with just 2jaffas has tricked my brain into thinking iv ate loads of biscuits haha x

I managed to do it yesterday too my mum brought some chippy for LO I grabbed some chips n started eating and they were soooo nice! As soon as I realised I ra in the kitchen and drank a pint of really cold water til they had all gone! I can tell I'm into it or I'd be cheating then and now lol

Think the key for me is to remember just because I CAN use all my points for crap if i want to doesn't mean I should!

Jemmalb said:
Well done!! Just keep thinking bikini bikini bikini!!! Xx

My belly is covered in stretchmarks from LO but if it was flat I would be proud to show them off! At the moment I'll have a ski suit on on the beach lmao x

Back