ProPoints Mrs-s honeymoon diet diary

Iv not had chocolate for weeks my problem is I can't just have a bit once I get the taste for it that's it lol xx

I'm like that with certain but cus iv ate healthy 3 days 1 ripple was enough too sweet if anything not had my latte now so I just have my morning on free and not add it! Night night! Knackered and need to do c25k d2 tomoz dunno if I'll manage will see how my legs are! If not I might go swimming! x

hi and good luck ...here to follow x

Thanks jem3139! :)

I'm not gunna do any exercise today my legs are still killing :( I had oh put deep heat on last night n it's not made much difference! That will teach me to over do it next time won't it! I need to start slow I think cus all iv done is hinder my exercise plan now thinking I could do loads from nothing and be okay!

Just having my latte that I didn't have last night! And deciding what to have for breakfast!

Did a sneaky wi this morning and I'm down 3 and 1/4 lbs!!! If I can sts til Monday il be more than happy!! :)

I hope so would be great if I lost more though think it's just bloat weight iv lost cus at crap all last week cus knew I was starting ww this week lol! Still can't decide what to do for breakfast! Well brunch now innit might have cheese on toast!

That's amazing iv never lost more than 2.5 before as my biggest loss anytime iv dieted I really think it's the not cheating and doin abit of exercise I just had yoghurt n fruit for brekki 2pp cus I'm goin my friends this afternoon n I want a big lunch so I'm not tempted to eat anything naughty!

Mm lunch was gorgeous!

So far today had

Breakfast -
Peach yoghurt 2pp
Clementine 0pp

Lunch -
Warby wrap pizza with BBQ sauce base, chicken and bit of grated cheese and a spoon of garlic and lemon light mayo for 11pps!! I know what I'm having next time OH has pizza! I'll make my own!

So got 21 pp left and unsure what to have for dinner though now!

Where are you hun? It's first time I've bought them! You can do same with a normal wrap iv done it before it's like super thin crust pizza I do garlic mozerella pizza with them n it works out as 2pp for 1/8

You get 2 wraps sandwich with garlic paste and half ball of low fat mozzarella shredded, tiny bit more garlic on top and sprinkle low fat grated cheese and grill x

Today

Breakfast -
Peach yoghurt 2pp
Clementine 0pp

Lunch -
Warby wrap pizza with BBQ sauce chicken and cheese and spoon of garlic lemon Mayo 11p

Snack
1 Jaffa cake 1pp

Dinner
Warby wrap, micro chips, ww cheese and ketchup 12pp

Snack
Glass wine with diet lemonade 3pp

Dailys 29/34
Weeklys 0/49 = 15/49
ap - 0/16 (still too sore!)

Gunna have somethin later for my extra 5pps before bed prob slice of toast! Been a carby day today lol xx

Proud moment had 2 today

1st my neighbour brought out a bag of chips and everyone was dipping in but I didn't just held my breath lol!

And just seen loadsa maoams on the side left over from wedding kids favour bags started getting tempted so I poured bleach on em and threw in bin! Woo go me!

Had 1 Jaffa cake n a clementine so 30/34 points now! :)

Back