ProPoints Mrs-s honeymoon diet diary

Welcome Mrs-S and good luck on your journey, i have just started c25k tonight, hoping to stick to it this time, managed to get to week 2 last time before i got lazy again.
Just looking at your diary what are the caramel lattes u have please? they sound lovely :)

NeedsMotivation said:
Welcome Mrs-S and good luck on your journey, i have just started c25k tonight, hoping to stick to it this time, managed to get to week 2 last time before i got lazy again.
Just looking at your diary what are the caramel lattes u have please? they sound lovely :)

Thanks! They are nescafe ones they are about £3 for 8sachets from asda! I love Starbucks caramel lattes and they are similar and not as expensive! :)

Iv never done c25k before I really struggled but felt great after! Just had a very hot bath and soaked my muscles and my legs feel much better now but think I'll do a light day exercise wise tomorrow! x

Jemmalb said:
Oh I thought u meant u did a 25k run!!! Lol xx

You should try it! I just downloaded an app on my iPhone put headphones on and it tells you when to run or walk so it's easy you don't have to time it or anything really worth having a go! x

Jemmalb said:
Ooh will have a look for that app xx

The one I got was free you get the first week and first session of week 2 on it and it's like 1.99 to download all the rest if you like it! xx

OMG!! my legs are killing this morning!
Just been to asda and bought loads of healthy stuff so I dnt have to make do with all the crap food we had left over from the wedding!
Bought lots of fruit veg and lean protein so I'm feeling positive about today now! :)

I am this time think the hard bit will be in a few weeks when I start wanting pizza and mcdonalds and stuff haha x

Yuk!!! Just had extra light Mayo on my wrap it was disgusting! Tasted like vinegar and ruined my lunch :( think I'll just have to put up with the points and have proper stuff in future!

Oo I'll never try tht then! I just use BBQ sauce and find I stay with in my points! but it's what you like really isn't it ! X

I love Mayo have it on everything thought id switch to save points but the taste is not worth it!! Were having BBQ chicken wraps tonight with BBQ sauce and mozzarella yumyum need to point it!

I have the extra light Mayo, it's not too bad obviously not as good as the real thing tho!! Never thought of BBQ sauce!! Iv got a thing about mustard at the min!! Xx

Which one do you use? I buy hellmans or Heinz normally but my friend recommended Asdas extra light one so I got some it's mingin! Goin straight in the bin!

I love mustard!! BBQ sauce is 1 point per 2 tsps do i manage to have something I feel is a treat but is not that high in points! X

Marnie:) said:
I love mustard!! BBQ sauce is 1 point per 2 tsps do i manage to have something I feel is a treat but is not that high in points! X

Thanks for that I wouldn't have even thought of pointing it!

I have the hellmans Mayo, if u live the normal one it's worth a few points I suppose if u prefer the taste. I don't have it that often just if I have a wrap or something. Will defi b trying BBQ : ) xx

Think I will try hellmans one next week when I go shopping have to make do with full fat til then! I might try BBQ on my wrap tomorrow and see if I like it now sure about it on a cold wrap though but it might surprise me!

Back