Mrs-s weightloss diary

It's only small though but still good for calories. You could put veg and a Yorkshire pudding with it to make it bigger though and for not much more cals x

Yesterday's calories were 828 cals then had a few slices of pizza, a bottle of pear kopperberg and 2 glasses of wine so don't think it would've been that bad, still showing a 2lb loss from Friday, back on it all week now and hoping for a loss next weigh in x

Sunday 24th June 2012

Breakfast - 16 cals
Coffee 1 sugar

Lunch - 430 cals
2x sandwich thins, flora light, light mayo, turkey ham and cucumber
WW mini roll
Sprite zero

Snack - 323 cals
Krispy Kreme strawberries and Kreme

Total - 769 cals

Dinner - ?
2 scoops mashed potato, couple of roasted new potatoes, carrots, green beans, roast parsnips, 3 small yorkshire puddings, gravy

Don't know how much dinner was as my mum made it and I didn't see but don't think I'll be over my calories.

All week will be strict and counted now x

Last edited:
769 cals plus dinner which was mainly veg so don't think I'll be over, going to be as strict as I can this week now and hopefully will see a loss on Friday! Want to get to low 13s if possible before I start to slip abit x

Monday 25th June 2012

Breakfast - 61 cals
Fat free blueberry yoghurt

Snacks - 60 cals
Bite of cadburys fudge
Bit of LOs drench juice

Lunch - 269 cals
Prawn pasta salad

Snacks - 32 cals
2x tea 1 sugar

Dinner - 904 cals
Garlic and cheese chicken kiev
Jacket potato w flora light, light mayo and grated cheese
Garden peas

Total - 1326 cals

Last edited:
He's good did his first smiles yesterday and not stopped since! Soo cute! Taking him for his hip scan this afternoon so fingers crossed its corrected itself xx

Tuesday 26th June 2012

Breakfast - none

Lunch - 770 cals
Medium big mac meal w diet coke
(didn't eat all the chips so knocked off 50 cals)

Dinner - 511 cals
Spag bol ready meal w grated cheese

Snack - 166 cals
Strawberries and double cream

Total - 1447 cals

Last edited:
I'm getting abit annoyed with myself, I manage to stick to my cals easy enough but I just eat loads of rubbish in them! Really need to try and make healthier choices!

It is hard, I need to try get in a better routine and start cooking properly again. Will try and get healthier things when I go shopping this week x

Wednesday 27th June 2012

Breakfast - none

Lunch - 476 cals
2x sandwich thins w flora light, light mayo, turkey ham and cucumber
Cadburys fudge
Diet irn bru

Snack - 83 cals
Rasberry mini roll

Dinner - 537 cals
1/2 pepperoni pizza w light mayo
Coke zero

Snack - 333 cals
Toffee cheesecake (waste of calories! Won't get again)

Total - 1429 cals

Last edited:
1429 cals yesterday! Just need to be good today and try and keep as low as I can and lots of water ready for weigh in! Would like to be 187lbs (13st 5lbs) by DH birthday weekend which is 3 weigh ins away. Got 5lbs to go from last weigh ins weight.

Thursday 28th June 2012

Breakfast - 90 cals
Pina colada style juice drink

Lunch - 479 cals
Tuna salad (hardly ate any as it was horrible)
1x sandwich thin w flora light, light mayo and turkey ham
Ambrosia banana custard pot

Snack - 195 cals
Jam tart
Hartleys orange jelly and mandarin segments

Dinner - 659 cals
2x medium 'fried' eggs, 6x happy star potato shapes, mushy peas, 1x sandwich thin w flora light

Total - 1423 cals

Last edited:
Thursday 28th June 2012

Breakfast - 90 cals
Pina colada style juice drink

Lunch - 479 cals
Tuna salad (hardly ate any as it was horrible)
1x sandwich thin w flora light, light mayo and turkey ham
Ambrosia banana custard pot

Total - 569 cals

mmmm ur the same as CAS3 - you both are light on bkft - you need the fuel at the beginning of the day to kick start everything.

I know it must be hard with little ones - but could you the nt before - soak porridge in a bowl with a fruit flavour yogurt poured over it then cover it up, in the morning the yogurt has been soaked up you could add
fruit for a nice healthy breakfast.

Hope you are ok though

Kats

xx

I do try to have cereal or yoghurt sometimes but obviously sorting the kids is my main priority and if we get up at 9-9.30 am by the time Iv fed, washed and dressed them both, it's always past 11am and by that time I think I might as well wait til lunch it just feels like a waste of calories when ill be eating just an hour later x

Back