Mrs-s weightloss diary

I do try to have cereal or yoghurt sometimes but obviously sorting the kids is my main priority and if we get up at 9-9.30 am by the time Iv fed, washed and dressed them both, it's always past 11am and by that time I think I might as well wait til lunch it just feels like a waste of calories when ill be eating just an hour later x

mmmm I see where your coming from - I know by the time its near to lunch then you think oh I'll just hang on - but its not good for for you. (like I'm a master and eating/diets etc ha ha ) it's only I watch Supersize v Super Skinny and he always stresses how important it is too have breakfast as your body thinks its being starved so will hang on to the cals and stores them as fat, where as if you could manage to have a bkft then it kickstarts ur body and it thinks whey hey grub up fellas and it starts working hard to expel all the bad stuff inc fat...I believe that what happens. Maybe if you could have some fruit prepared you could dip yer hand in now and again for a nibble to keep your energy going whilst you deal with the wee ones...

Its very difficult but the cals are not wasted - it might save you going over that day.

Kats

xx

Think we'll have my favourite comfort food tea tonight, eggs chips and mushy peas lol. DH just text and said he's working Saturday and Sunday this weekend so I'll be on my own AND I won't get my night off!! (DH normally does Saturday nights feed) so that's over a week til I get a full nights sleep :( so needless to say I'm sulking abit! Even though we need the money!

KatKit said:
mmmm I see where your coming from - I know by the time its near to lunch then you think oh I'll just hang on - but its not good for for you. (like I'm a master and eating/diets etc ha ha ) it's only I watch Supersize v Super Skinny and he always stresses how important it is too have breakfast as your body thinks its being starved so will hang on to the cals and stores them as fat, where as if you could manage to have a bkft then it kickstarts ur body and it thinks whey hey grub up fellas and it starts working hard to expel all the bad stuff inc fat...I believe that what happens. Maybe if you could have some fruit prepared you could dip yer hand in now and again for a nibble to keep your energy going whilst you deal with the wee ones...

Its very difficult but the cals are not wasted - it might save you going over that day.

Kats

xx

I never go over anyway though unless I've planned to, ive never been a breakfast eater but when I was pregnant I always made the effort to have something, now with double the morning fun iv slipped out of it again, suppose I could squeeze a cereal bar in with my morning cuppa though!

I never go over anyway though unless I've planned to, ive never been a breakfast eater but when I was pregnant I always made the effort to have something, now with double the morning fun iv slipped out of it again, suppose I could squeeze a cereal bar in with my morning cuppa though!

I s'pose its whatever works for you - its got to fit in with your life, and the wee poppets...

I know when I was getting weighed at a SC she always moaned at me for not having bkft as I saved it up to have a larger meal at night buit I didnt lose anything until I started having bkft...

but it is whatever works for you hon.

By the way egg chips and mushy peas is my fav meal ever! - oops dribbling now...

Kats

xx

Lost 3lbs so back to what I was 2 weeks ago, hopefully next week will start going downwards

Back in the 180s again now though 189lbs got 2lbs to go to my mini goal of 13st 5lbs at DH birthday weekend, 2 weigh ins to go so is do able x

I don't feel it it's hard at the moment finding it really hard to keep focus! I don't know what's happened!

I know I think it's cus DH doing 7 days a week at the moment to I get no break and I'm up half the night im just too tired to diet, when I finally sit down I just want something nice to eat and a glass of wine not worrying about calories, I might take a week or 2 off because I'm just getting depressed.

Im kind of the same oh works long hrs not always around on the wkend, im up during nite wiv Hollie cos oh as got an hearing impairment and he doesnt hear her so it does catch up with you, she's getting better during nite, last nite she went bed at 11 and woke up at 6 for feeding but she's been really unwell today from her injections. Im sure Teddy will start to sleep better in the night, dont worry to much about dieting till you feel better x

He's not even that bad he has a feed about 7/8 then we top him up between 10-12 when we go bed and he usually wakes between 4/5 then about 9/9.30 today was 10am though its just tiring doing it every single night and by time he's finished I'm wide awake and cant get back to sleep!
Went totally off it yesterday and ate

Strawberry ambrosia custard pot
Strawberries and double cream
A caramac bar
Medium big mac meal with proper coke
2 coffees w 1 sugar
1.5x tuna melts on sandwich thins
2x glasses of pins colada juice
WW chocolate mini roll

Feel like a fat pig now but I'm just so not in the mood in struggling loads. Going to try harder today DH is at work now til probably next Sunday so I've no excuse!

Saturday 30th June 2012

Breakfast - none

Lunch - 315 cals
Small tin Heinz spagbol
Low fat strawberry yoghurt
1 medium peach
Sugar free strawberry volvic

Snack - 94 cals
Half a pack of mint poppits

Dinner - 714 cals
Huge Chicken Caesar salad
2 crusty rolls with flora light
Light mayo

Snack - 77 cals
Hartleys frujies orange jelly w mandarin segments

Snacks - 162 cals
Coconut options hot chocolate
3x nice biscuits

Total - 1362 cals

Last edited:
Feel abit better, 1200 cals so far, just bought some options hot chocolates so might have one of those later, we're going on a day out tomorrow so will be walking round, not sure what I'll be eating but won't go mad.
Done loads of cleaning today so that will have burnt some calories off I hope lol,
Just need to keep going its just hard at the moment but I don't want to give up because I'll end up 15st again if I'm not careful!

You've probably burnt off loads of cal's wiv cleaning, glad you feel bit better it be shame if you went completely off dieting when you've done so well, have you thought about uping your calories? going out tomorrow should make you feel better aswell. I feel really drained at the moment just running around after Maisie, I better have a decent loss this wk wiv the amount calories i've burnt x

Going to eureka today, was supposed to be going to monkey forest but the weather not playing nice so think we will go there next weekend instead if it's nice, only thing around there is burger king do planning on getting a cheeseburger kids meal which ive already looked at the cals for. x

Back