Mrs-s weightloss diary

You're doing really well still bf, wish I could've done it for longer! Make sure the swing between calories is quite a big difference though, I've been reading that that makes the difference x

Today would be DD for me, just deciding whether to go through with it or not, DH pissing me and I'm still ill, plus I need to eat to have my anti biotics I'm on so not sure whether to start when I've finished tablets?

I need get some new scales mine said I was 0st 0lbs today and then 5stone I wish hahaha x
Will get some tomorrow!
Still not eaten anything yet today so still considering a DD... Like the idea that I could eat whatever I wanted tomorrow and it's allowed and encouraged its only one day after all! I could have loads of options and they quite filling

Jesse slept all might til 9am I was so shocked first time he's slept through and teddy til 5am then 9.30!

I've decided to try today, if I can't do it then I can't do it no time like the present to find out is there!

So far I've hada Cadburys fudge bar and 2 glasses blackcurrant that's 119cals planning to have chicken noodles this evening which is 260cals so 121 cals left think I'll probably have an ice lolly 55 cals and options 39 cals do I'll have 27 cals left then to cover my blackcurrant juice for rest of day!

Not got much low cal in but shopping tomorrow so will get fruit, ice lollies, sf jelly, skimmed milk and cereal bars and WW bread for Thursday and Sunday's DD if I can stick to it!

looking forward to having pizza tomorrow lol, If I can't do it I ca always cal count again x

Ooh and think I'll get some cupa soups as well If I have them with WW bread that won't be much

In back, weight now is 13st 4 so lost a few pounds since I last updated, would love the see the 12s now! Im taking a relaxed approach though and not counting cals every single day so strictly. I want to try at least keep a food diary though because it's become probably too many treats even though I've managed to stay the same!

Thursday 9th August 2012

Dip-dab ice lolly - 44cals
Cappuccino cake slice - 118 cals
Banoffee cake bar - 144 cals

Oven bottom muffin, onion rings, chips, dairylea cheese slices and mayo

Chocolate dessert about 300 cals
Cappuccino cake slice - 118 cals

Last edited:
Forgot to say im not sticking to a set amount of calories, I find a few days I'm quite low then others I might be abit higher but as long as the pounds are coming off that's fine!

mrs-s said:
In back, weight now is 13st 4 so lost a few pounds since I last updated, would love the see the 12s now! Im taking a relaxed approach though and not counting cals every single day so strictly. I want to try at least keep a food diary though because it's become probably too many treats even though I've managed to stay the same!

Hello :) haven't seen you around in a while.. Hope you're good! I'm back to calorie counting tomorrow, I know it's the only thing that truly works in the long term so not sure why I've wasted my time and money toying about with other faddy and crash diets the past few months.. Anyway, good luck :) here to follow x

I hope you stay in one place Lauren lol I can't keep up! x

Weighed this morning and 13.3 so going in the right direction!

I'm going to a soft play place this afternoon so will maybe eat lunch there, Gunna be running around a lot anyway lol,

Yesterday food diary

Bottle of Pepsi
2x coffee 1 sugar
2x small cappuccino cake slices
Sausage bean and cheese melt from greggs
Handful skips
Small chicken breast w BBQ sauce and mozzarella, 2x cheese and bacon potato skins, 6x oven baked onion rings, mayo
Dip dab ice lolly

Still 185lbs this morning

Today we are picking up jesses birthday cake ready for his party tomorrow, can't wait!

Just going to have a tuna sandwich before we go and not sure what for tea!

Today -

Coffee w 1 sugar
2x tuna mayo sandwiches
Most of a big mac
Handful chips
Medium coke
Wispa gold mcflurry
Coffee w 1 sugar x2
Mars icecream bar

Bit naughty today

Thanks it's his birthday Wednesday but party today, been running about so just had a mars bar icecream and glass of dandelion burdock so far today, will have some party/BBQ food but not loads. X

Well I wasn't too bad yesterday I picked over course of the day but I sts this morning, going to try be good today now,

Yesterday -

Mars icecream
Coffee w 1 sugar
1 egg mayo small roll
Small cheese burger
Handful Doritos and some flat bread w hummous
Slice of birthday cake
Handful rainbow drops
Small can of apple and cherry cider
3x can of southern comfort and lemonade
1 dairylea small roll
1 slice bread and lurpak