Mrs-s weightloss diary

Finally started AF for the first time since ted was born (he's 14 weeks now!) so not weighed as I'll be bloated, had a Neuralgia attack the last few days so barely eaten. Going to try and be good today and get back into eating healthier! x

Sunday 19th August 2012

Brunch -
Scrambled eggs, 3tbsp beans, ketchup
Pepsi max

Dinner -
1/4 pepperoni pizza
3x slice garlic bread w cheese
Mayo
Cherry coke

Snacks -
Slice of lemon tart
Bottle of Caribbean twist strawberry daiquiri

Last edited:
Hi! I'm back properly from tomorrow!
We booked to go on holiday in November so would like to lose another half a stone if I can!
Teddy 16 weeks now and will be coming up to weaning age in another few weeks so I'm starting to try make our family diet healthier so it's not such a shock cooking from scratch when I'm feeding him lol. Not really followed anything today but not been really bad

2x slices medium bread w butter spread and a bit of honey

Galaxy caramel chocolate bar, bottle of ribena

Home made carrot cake muffin with low fat cream cheese frosting

Homemade lasagne (added onions, peppers and carrots to it) and garlic bread slices

Will have about of something later too as I'm
Starting 'properly' tomorrow! And will weigh in tomorrow x

mrs-s said:
Hi! I'm back properly from tomorrow!
We booked to go on holiday in November so would like to lose another half a stone if I can!
Teddy 16 weeks now and will be coming up to weaning age in another few weeks so I'm starting to try make our family diet healthier so it's not such a shock cooking from scratch when I'm feeding him lol. Not really followed anything today but not been really bad

2x slices medium bread w butter spread and a bit of honey

Galaxy caramel chocolate bar, bottle of ribena

Home made carrot cake muffin with low fat cream cheese frosting

Homemade lasagne (added onions, peppers and carrots to it) and garlic bread slices

Will have about of something later too as I'm
Starting 'properly' tomorrow! And will weigh in tomorrow x

Welcome back! Naomi is a very hungry baby, were starting weaning in a couple weeks so were doing the same with food. I don't want her just eating jars etc. How's Teddy getting on? x

oasis6918 said:
Welcome back! Naomi is a very hungry baby, were starting weaning in a couple weeks so were doing the same with food. I don't want her just eating jars etc. How's Teddy getting on? x

He's really good 16 weeks tomorrow, just learning to roll over, starting to grab stuff and can put his own dummy in and isn't long for sitting up, he can sit up on his own for a few seconds now he just needs to get the balance better! I let him have a suck of a banana last night and he really loved it, going to wait another 4 weeks I think at least before I start properly trying him. He's sleeping through does about 8pm til 7-9am and he's so happy and smiley all the time he's great! I got him weighed 2 weeks ago and he was 12lb 10oz! He's taking 6oz bottles still though x

That's a good weight Naomi was 11.1 2or 3 weeks ago, she's getting big, she sleeps 11.30-7/8/9ish next morning but I'm going to start putting her in her cot when she starts to sleep in evenin to see if she sleeps straight through the evening into the night. It's great when they start sitting up and things by themselves. What plan you starting back on tomorrow? Good luck for wi x

I started doing that and he sleeps through now he used to stay downstairs with us but he seemed uncomfortable in his bouncy chair so now he goes to bed after his night time bottle,
How old is Naomi now? X
I don't know yet I will calorie count mostly but im just going to do healthy eating and not count every day because it gets too much for me when I've got everything else going on too! X

She's only 10 weeks tomorrow, were going to set up her cot this weekend I just will be up and down like a yoyo through the night checking on her x

Breakfast was 2x croissants w scrape of butter spread and strawberry jam, yum for 413 cals but not for everyday lol!

Lunch I'm not too sure what I'll have but DH wants burritos for tea tonight so i might have one and some veg and a few homemade wedges, not sure yet, going to go on mfp and see how many calories I need for my goal, I'm not going to pressure myself I'd rather lose it slow, it's hard work running the house, 2 kids and a husband to look after so I don't want to add extra stress doing a really low calorie diet! I'm just over a stone from goal now so I don't need to rush it!

MFP says to lose 0.5lb a week I need 1830cals a day I need to lose 0.7lb a week though and to lose 1lb a week I should eat 1580cals a day so I'm going to aim somewhere in between each day

Min 1580cals
Max 1830cals

If I do go slightly under that's fine though will see how I feel and I know I'll go over at some point' probably on Sunday as we're at a wedding! x

Friday 31st August 2012

Breakfast - 413 cals
2x croissants w scrape butter spread and strawberry jam

Lunch - 293 cals
3x cream crackers with garlic and herb low fat cream cheese
Fun size apple
Half a galaxy ripple

Dinner - 815 cals
Chilli with grated cheese and a garlic tortilla wrap
Glass of coke

Total - 1521 cals

Last edited:
Mfp for me to lose 1.5 lb is 1520 and I've been losing 2, so good luck you'll prob lose more :) x

Yeah usually I lose more than what it tells me, I'm hoping cus I've not been dieting really last month or so I've sts pretty much, I'll have a good kick start and then I don't have to pressure myself, to be in the 12 stone range would be amazing I was 12 and half stone before I got pregnant with Jesse that was 4 years ago in November, Iv only got 11lbs to lose to get there altogether want to lose another 18lbs and be 12stone :)

mrs-s said:
Yeah usually I lose more than what it tells me, I'm hoping cus I've not been dieting really last month or so I've sts pretty much, I'll have a good kick start and then I don't have to pressure myself, to be in the 12 stone range would be amazing I was 12 and half stone before I got pregnant with Jesse that was 4 years ago in November, Iv only got 11lbs to lose to get there altogether want to lose another 18lbs and be 12stone :)

Good luck with your weight loss :) I'm on 1200 and weight loss seems to be slow for me which is annoying because it's too low to cut more calories. I'm eating really good food though so I shouldn't moan too much ;)

Sent from my iPhone

Cas3 said:
Your really close to ur target, your probably lose more in first few wks, as you've that a bit of break. After this wkend ive got nothing on for a while so im going give it 100 percent x

Hopefully! I've got a wedding on Sunday but it's at a zoo so there will be walking involved lol
After that I've nothing really til end of September which is my birthday, I just want to finish this now I'm bored if always being on a diet!

Back