Mrs-s weightloss diary

I know so annoying! Think I'll go on the injection, hopefully will have lost at least a pound,
Had a chips, a bread roll and half a sausage and had a wispa and a bottle of vimto too won't have much for tea I don't think x

That's why I go on injection, I don't get any totm for years. Both times I've come off to get pregnant I haven't understood how people go through it every month lol it'd kill me x

I started taking that cerazette? Pill but don't like way it made me feel so stopped taking it after just over a week lol. Waiting to try something else now. No I feel like this is how a normal person must feel only just come off and back on again! I've got polycystic ovaries so normally have only about 5 periods a year lol x

How long you meant to be on it then? Cos I asked my nurse if I needed a break from it after 8 years and she said no. It doesn't really matter now I've been off as had a baby and just gone back on it but maybe I should question it in future x

oasis6918 said:
How long you meant to be on it then? Cos I asked my nurse if I needed a break from it after 8 years and she said no. It doesn't really matter now I've been off as had a baby and just gone back on it but maybe I should question it in future x

My nurse said something very different! She said you shouldn't be on any contraception for longer than 2 years hmmm. Confusing! I might ask for another opinion or search the net and see what others are saying as I'd ideally stay on it for longer x

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
My nurse said something very different! She said you shouldn't be on any contraception for longer than 2 years hmmm. Confusing! I might ask for another opinion or search the net and see what others are saying as I'd ideally stay on it for longer x

Sent from my iPhone

Maybe go on the pill for 3 months then back on injection? that might be okay x

xj-esx said:

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah I think I'll ask the nurse the next time I go as its a different nurse to last time - I think x

oasis6918 said:
Yeah I think I'll ask the nurse the next time I go as its a different nurse to last time - I think x

I was on the pill for 4 years though so I don't think the 2 years thing is right, maybe you should have a break cycle sort of thing then carry on but iv never heard of completely changing and isn't the implant for 3 years anyway? X

To be honest the amount I eat when not dieting I wouldn't be able to tell if it was the injection helping me gain weight. I just know I couldn't dare go on the normal pill I'd get pregnant all the time x

Back