ProPoints Mrs-s - yet another diary part 2!!

Morning
Just weighed in and lost 3lb! So iv gone down a pp to 33pp a day!
Lets hope for another good week! :) got a busy weekend, swapping the bedrooms over and were off to a christening on Sunday too!

Morning
Just weighed in and lost 3lb! So iv gone down a pp to 33pp a day!
Lets hope for another good week! :) got a busy weekend, swapping the bedrooms over and were off to a christening on Sunday too!

Well Done on your 3lb Loss! Fantastic Result and you should be very proud of yourself.x

I'm gonna have subway for lunch for a treat even though its still low in pp! gunna use my weeklies over the weekend and keep a few spare for in the week!

Found you! Wow 3lbs, that's fantastic well done :) enjoy the Subway, I'm off to Costa for my treat :D x

I'm gonna have subway for lunch for a treat even though its still low in pp! gunna use my weeklies over the weekend and keep a few spare for in the week!

Mmmmmm Subway! I love how tasty and low in pp they are! Win Win! X

Mmmmmm Subway! I love how tasty and low in pp they are! Win Win! X

I'm having a turkey sub with salad, cheese and mayo for 10pp I pointed it using the nvs on the subway website so hope it's right! Only thing is DH won't be home til gone 2 and I'm starving! Might have to have some fruit while ted is having his dinner to keep me going! But then again I have full weeklies and I want a higher pp day today seen as its just been WI iv got a week to pull it back so I might have a little something!

I'm having a turkey sub with salad, cheese and mayo for 10pp I pointed it using the nvs on the subway website so hope it's right! Only thing is DH won't be home til gone 2 and I'm starving! Might have to have some fruit while ted is having his dinner to keep me going! But then again I have full weeklies and I want a higher pp day today seen as its just been WI iv got a week to pull it back so I might have a little something!

Treat yourself to something :) I always have a Cheat Meal on a Saturday, my biggest losses have been the weeks with the biggest cheat meals! X

I just had 2 coconut slices cus the packet been open a few days don't want them to go stale lol! I will probably have sweets and icecream tonight and maybe have a takeaway tomorrow x

Subway is fab I havnt had it in ages! What ya gona have for you treat dins? Sumtin delish I hope

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

He brought me a footlong so 20pp! So iv got no points left for today now cus iv been sneaking sweets so ill probably have some soup and a warbie thin later and maybe some frozen yoghurt!

He brought me a footlong so 20pp! So iv got no points left for today now cus iv been sneaking sweets so ill probably have some soup and a warbie thin later and maybe some frozen yoghurt!

OMG 20pp in a Footlong!!! Make sure u do use some Weeklies for something later otherwise you'll probably have a hunger on tomorrow.x

OMG 20pp in a Footlong!!! Make sure u do use some Weeklies for something later otherwise you'll probably have a hunger on tomorrow.x

I know! It was nice though and at least it was proper food I could easily spent it on chocolate or wine lol x

I know! It was nice though and at least it was proper food I could easily spent it on chocolate or wine lol x

Very true! I spent 30pp on Dominos the other week lol x

Dominos is worth pp I'm gutted cus we live in a village in the middle of nowhere now and dominos doesn't deliver :(

Friday 19th July 2013

Breakfast - 4pp
Mango
Low fat lemon yoghurt

Snack - 8pp
Haribo
WW coconut cake slices x2

Lunch - 20pp
Turkey subway with salad cheese and mayo

Dinner - 9pp
Heinz macaroni and cheese

Snack - 4pp
Jam tea cakes x2

Total - 45/33pp
Weeklies used - 12/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 37/49pp
AP earnt 3pp total - 3pp

I have ate loads today but best day to do it is on weigh in day and now have a week to catch up x

Dominos is worth pp I'm gutted cus we live in a village in the middle of nowhere now and dominos doesn't deliver :(

Oh No :-( I moved to a town where Dominos deliver lol x

Friday 19th July 2013

Breakfast - 4pp
Mango
Low fat lemon yoghurt

Snack - 8pp
Haribo
WW coconut cake slices x2

Lunch - 20pp
Turkey subway with salad cheese and mayo

Dinner - 9pp
Heinz macaroni and cheese

Snack - 4pp
Jam tea cakes x2

Total - 45/33pp
Weeklies used - 12/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 37/49pp
AP earnt 3pp total - 3pp

I have ate loads today but best day to do it is on weigh in day and now have a week to catch up x

Everybody needs a Cheat/Treat Meal, it keeps our metabolism on its toes :) Glad u had some dinner too. X

Oh No :-( I moved to a town where Dominos deliver lol x

Everybody needs a Cheat/Treat Meal, it keeps our metabolism on its toes :) Glad u had some dinner too. X

Iv never lived somewhere without it and its my favourite, there is one in town but were too far out and no car at the moment so can't drive for it! Probably best though cus dominos is probably part of why I need to lose weight lol!
I'm thinking if I'm sensible with breakfast and lunch choices tomorrow I can probably get away with a Chinese tomorrow night too! Naughty me x

Back