ProPoints Mrs-s - yet another diary part 2!!

Iv never lived somewhere without it and its my favourite, there is one in town but were too far out and no car at the moment so can't drive for it! Probably best though cus dominos is probably part of why I need to lose weight lol!
I'm thinking if I'm sensible with breakfast and lunch choices tomorrow I can probably get away with a Chinese tomorrow night too! Naughty me x

Mmmmmmm Chinese! I do like a good Chinese too (and I wonder why I was fat lol) x

Morning! Been busy so far this morning, were swapping the bedrooms around so the kids have the bigger one! Can't believe teddy is going to be in his own room :( scared!

Think I will have earnt my Chinese lol!

Morning :) that's nice to give your kids the bigger room! Hope you enjoy your Chinese :) xx

Well was putting teddy in with Jesse but he would t have fit with all his stuff in Jesse room even though its a double so we gave them the bigger one because they play in bedroom but we only sleep in ours xx

Ah bless him sleeping in his own room you will be up all night checking on him but its onky natural

Ah bless him sleeping in his own room you will be up all night checking on him but its onky natural

I know but he's 14months haha I just baby him cus he's my youngest lol but I suppose at least he will have his brother there so not completly on his own! xx

Phew! Been on the go since 8am and barely stopped only for lunch! Still not quite finished but just have last bits to sort out tomorrow,
I'm just sat next to teddys cot waiting for him to go to sleep now... When he does I'm going to order a big fat Chinese and watch a film then bed and hopefully ill get a lie in! Soooo tired!

God sounds like you have had a really busy day enjoy your Chinese you deserve it! What ya getting

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Saturday 20th July 2013

Breakfast - 3pp
Strawberry yoghurt

Lunch - 17pp
Chicken and cucumber and mayo warbie thin x2
Skips
Jammy teacake

Dinner - 20pp
Sweet and sour chicken
Fried rice
Chow mein Noodles
Chicken and sweetcorn soup

Total - 40/33pp
Weeklies used 7/49pp
Weeklies remaining 30/49pp
AP earnt - 7pp total - 10pp

Morning! Been busy so far this morning, were swapping the bedrooms around so the kids have the bigger one! Can't believe teddy is going to be in his own room :( scared!

Think I will have earnt my Chinese lol!

How did Teddy get on in his own room? How was the Chinese? Do you have any plans for today? X

Dying to hear how teddy got on in his own room

Morning girls! Well he woke up at 10 to 1 and came in our bed but he didn't wake Jesse up so that's one thing, had to give him calpol though cus his got his fangs coming through so think that didn't help! They both got up at 6.15!

Chinese was yummy I didn't eat all of it but I kept same points just to be safe!

I'm all achey today from all that running around yesterday!
What we all upto today then? I just need to walk into the village for some bits and then do everything I didn't do yesterday like cleaning the kitchen etc lol!
Raining here today which is a welcome break from the hot weather.

Added pictures of the finished bedroom lol! x

Attachments

• image-2754495199.jpg
    image-2754495199.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3172127474.jpg
    image-3172127474.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image-1689476880.jpg
    image-1689476880.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 29
Morning girls! Well he woke up at 10 to 1 and came in our bed but he didn't wake Jesse up so that's one thing, had to give him calpol though cus his got his fangs coming through so think that didn't help! They both got up at 6.15!

Chinese was yummy I didn't eat all of it but I kept same points just to be safe!

I'm all achey today from all that running around yesterday!
What we all upto today then? I just need to walk into the village for some bits and then do everything I didn't do yesterday like cleaning the kitchen etc lol!
Raining here today which is a welcome break from the hot weather.

Added pictures of the finished bedroom lol! x

Sounds as though the evening was quite a success! The room looks fab, I love the canopy over the bed, what lucky boys to have such a big room!
I'm off to Morrissons to get some Picnic Bits (Damage Limitation mode is a go go go!) and then off to see friends and to a fun day.

Sounds as though the evening was quite a success! The room looks fab, I love the canopy over the bed, what lucky boys to have such a big room!
I'm off to Morrissons to get some Picnic Bits (Damage Limitation mode is a go go go!) and then off to see friends and to a fun day.

Thanks! I love the canopy too I got it because Jesse kept wanting to sleep in a tent on the floor lol it was a bargain only £8 from ikea! x
Sounds like a nice day planned hope you have fun :) xx

Thanks! I love the canopy too I got it because Jesse kept wanting to sleep in a tent on the floor lol it was a bargain only £8 from ikea! x
Sounds like a nice day planned hope you have fun :) xx

I've never been to ikea! Everyone always raves about it, it sounds really cool! X

Afternoon! Wow the bedroom looks amazing, so tidy! Hope the Chinese was yummy :) xx

Bedroom is so cute I love it! Hope the boys know how lucky they are! Ah god ya feel so sorry for them when they are teething it's awful the poor lil man
Sun has just come out here now so I'm out the back watching the tortoise cuz there's loadza crows out today for some reason and I'd be afraid they would attack him or something ya can never trust those damn crows

Serena ikea is amazing! So many organisation ideas I bet you'd love it!

Thanks girls, i bet it's not tidy now cus jesses been playing up there haha! I just need to decorate our new room now.. It's baby blue at the moment with black scribbles courtesy of Jesse! I think I'm gonna go pale grey! x

Serena ikea is amazing! So many organisation ideas I bet you'd love it!

Thanks girls, i bet it's not tidy now cus jesses been playing up there haha! I just need to decorate our new room now.. It's baby blue at the moment with black scribbles courtesy of Jesse! I think I'm gonna go pale grey! x

Pale Grey is lovely with Duck Egg Blue accessories :) x

Back