ProPoints Mrs-s - yet another diary part 2!!

Attachments

• image-238321196.jpg
    image-238321196.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 21
This was my inspiration for grey and yellow..

That actually looks quite funky! It's not too much yellow I guess. X

Been stupid today and iv had a doner kebab and chips, I shared with DH though so I had about 1/3 donor kebab on naan and about 1/2 small cheesy chips. Iv counted 36pp for it from looking around Internet will that be okay?
That leaves 10pp weeklies for the next 5 days so going to have to be super on it and earn some APs to say sorry lol.

Been stupid today and iv had a doner kebab and chips, I shared with DH though so I had about 1/3 donor kebab on naan and about 1/2 small cheesy chips. Iv counted 36pp for it from looking around Internet will that be okay?
That leaves 10pp weeklies for the next 5 days so going to have to be super on it and earn some APs to say sorry lol.

Sammi on the other thread had just Doner Meat tonight (Medium I think) and counted that as 30pp so I think you're about right with your 36pp. You've joined the 'not many/any weeklies crew' lol x

Sammi on the other thread had just Doner Meat tonight (Medium I think) and counted that as 30pp so I think you're about right with your 36pp. You've joined the 'not many/any weeklies crew' lol x

We're gunna have to keep each other on track arnt we! Iv got a vague plan for tomorrow so I'm hoping I can do it cus it even includes snacks x

We're gunna have to keep each other on track arnt we! Iv got a vague plan for tomorrow so I'm hoping I can do it cus it even includes snacks x

Ooooo get you! I didn't use any Weeklies last week but its the fact that I knew they was there if I needed them! X

Ooooo get you! I didn't use any Weeklies last week but its the fact that I knew they was there if I needed them! X

Exactly knowing they are gone is gonna be so much harder! I had 30 left last week x

Jesse just been sick at least it was in bathroom and not on the beige carpet haha, I'm tryna get teddy back to sleep then I'm Gonna have to bleach the floor at this time'

Exactly knowing they are gone is gonna be so much harder! I had 30 left last week x

Jesse just been sick at least it was in bathroom and not on the beige carpet haha, I'm tryna get teddy back to sleep then I'm Gonna have to bleach the floor at this time'

Oh no :-( is he ok? What caused him to be sick? X

Oh no :-( is he ok? What caused him to be sick? X

He was sick 3 times and iv had to take his mattress off his bed put him on floor next to my bed incase he's sick in the night bless him, I'm not sure but he's started iron medicine on Friday and I'm intolerant to iron and can't absorb through my stomach it makes me sick so I feel like it might be that and iv passed it onto him. I'm hoping its a stomach bug though cus he needs that medicine really!

He was sick 3 times and iv had to take his mattress off his bed put him on floor next to my bed incase he's sick in the night bless him, I'm not sure but he's started iron medicine on Friday and I'm intolerant to iron and can't absorb through my stomach it makes me sick so I feel like it might be that and iv passed it onto him. I'm hoping its a stomach bug though cus he needs that medicine really!

Has he got an Iron Deficiency? Can kids take Spatone? I found it fab as I couldn't take iron orally either. X

Sunday 21st July 2013

Breakfast - 2pp
Nectarine
Jam cream biscuit

Lunch - 15pp
Prawn cocktail salad square wrap

Dinner - 36pp
Kebab and cheesy chips

Total - 53/33pp
Weeklies used - 20/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 10/49pp
AP earnt - 2pp total - 12pp

Sunday 21st July 2013

Breakfast - 2pp
Nectarine
Jam cream biscuit

Lunch - 15pp
Prawn cocktail salad square wrap

Dinner - 36pp
Kebab and cheesy chips

Total - 53/33pp
Weeklies used - 20/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 10/49pp
AP earnt - 2pp total - 12pp

Not a lot of food in there but it sure looks tasty! X

Has he got an Iron Deficiency? Can kids take Spatone? I found it fab as I couldn't take iron orally either. X

I don't know but iv never seen it before and I'm anaemic at the moment so maybe it's worth looking into for me cus my gp is useless and iv tried about 20 different prescriptions! He's just pretty much left me to it now!
He is borderline.. Upsets me though cus I try and try and what more can I do but force feed him!! He's sooo fussy and eats amounts like a bird he will be 4 in a few weeks he eats less than my 1year old!

I don't know but iv never seen it before and I'm anaemic at the moment so maybe it's worth looking into for me cus my gp is useless and iv tried about 20 different prescriptions! He's just pretty much left me to it now!
He is borderline.. Upsets me though cus I try and try and what more can I do but force feed him!! He's sooo fussy and eats amounts like a bird he will be 4 in a few weeks he eats less than my 1year old!

It might be worth looking into Sweetie, I got mine from Holland & Barrett but I'm sure they would sell it online or Amazon. How did he do the rest of the night? X

I know just shows though I could've been eating all day long for those points shows how bad decisions make a difference!

As long as you weren't hungry afterwards tho, that's the main thing. X

It might be worth looking into Sweetie, I got mine from Holland & Barrett but I'm sure they would sell it online or Amazon. How did he do the rest of the night? X

As long as you weren't hungry afterwards tho, that's the main thing. X

He was okay just woke up for a drink and seems fine now so think it must've been that medicine. Debating whether to send him to school or not it's his last day xx

Just updating! Well jesses gone for his last day at school! Had a drama before ted was trying to climb on my bed and he fell and banged his mouth! Blood everywhere it was so traumatic! He wouldn't let me clean him up for ages because he wouldn't let me touch his mouth, but he's okay now and ate his dinner okay. I looked in his mouth and found a new tooth on one side and on the other a big popped blood blister over a new tooth so I think that explains the blood he must have popped it when he banged it :(
He's asleep in the pram now so I'm just watching an episode of vampire diaries then I need to do some cleaning before I pick Jesse up from school. I'm on track with eating and hopefully will manage to stay within my points, had breakfast, lunch and tracked tea and have 8pp left for snacks so I'm sure I can do it! x

Hope your boys feel better xx

Oh no that's awful the poor little mite is he ok now? Anything nice planned for tea?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back