Mrs Spinky Dukan Diary - Week 1 of a new me

Mrsspinky

Week 1 and I am great I have lost 8lb which is amazing.

I have not cheated and have no want to do so I am still trying to get to grips with alternating between PP days and PV days and I have not 100% managed to keep PP days PP but I have only had things like lettuce not carrots etc.

I have not managed to have my oat bran each day but I have perfected the pancake thing which is good. I am addicted to 0% Total yogurt which I find so filling it great.

Looking forwards to another week roll on October when I should be at my goal but for now I am taking everyday as it comes.

Hope everyone else has done as well, good luck everyonexxx

welcome mrs spinky... there are lots of ideas in the recipe section for your oatbran... i love the toffee muffins (recipe makes 10 so 5 a day) great for me as im a cake aholic ;) and can fool myself into thinking im eating cream cakes lol & oatbran porridge is also great for breakfast

Week 2

All good again this week another 4lb down so 12 lb in 2 weeks which I am happy with.

I am finding it easy if not a little boring and I am craving sweet things even fruit would be good at the moment.

I am getting headaches everyday but they go with painkillers and sleep i never got this on lighter life so will see how they go.

goodluck this week everyone

xxx

Welcome... there really is no need to get bored, and many people here are very inventive with herbs, spices and marinades. Check out our recipe section.

The oatbran is fabulous for making muffins, cakes, bread etc and should be eaten every day.

Are you drinking enough water? I'm sorry you're getting headaches every day.

Perhaps post a few menus to check you're eating enough?

Back