Mrs V's diary

:sigh: The weight should be coming off quicker then a lb a week surely??? Considering I have so much to loose, I am putting so much effort in and getting very little in reward!

Anyway, I hope that you all had a good weekend.

Day 27 (Green)

Breakfast
Baked beans
Potato
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blackberries
Plums
Blueberries
Very low fat fromage frais
Apple

Lunch
Savory Rice
Jacket Potato
Mullerlite yoghurt
250ml Semi-skimmed milk (for tea and coffee) (a)

Tea
Pasta
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Radish
Celery
Gherkins
2 tbsp Hellman's extra Light mayo (1.5)
2oz cheese (b b)

Syns for today: 1.5
Exercise: 2 hours ceroc jive

Hi Mrs V!

First of all, thanks for posting your food dairy it has given some fresh ideas! I think when it comes to food i can be abit boring, eg i love the pasta and sauce but i never thought of adding mushrooms, peppers etc to it.

Dont get disheartened with the slow weightloss, the main thing is that its still coming off. Have yu thought about doing fast foward to give your weighloss a boost? Also what time of the day are you weighing in?? because body weigh changes through the day. Eg fluid intake etc

Hi GG2007, thanks for the post.
I weigh first thing in the morning, as I am doing the SW plan on my own. I have access to their website, so I can make sure that I am up to date with any of the syn changes etc.
I am thinking about the Fast Forward option, I have done it before and it really does boost the weight loss.
I think my impatience is due to the fact that I am going on holiday on the 18th of this month and I wanted to have achieved at least 1 stone before I went.
Thanks again.

Kerry-Ann

Hi Kerry-Ann!

You shoudl definatly give fast forwards a go, you have done great so far with 11lbs another 3lbs to go! You can def have that off by the 18th! And you know that it works too :). Where are you off to on holiday...? Anywhere nice?? xxx

Lol, thanks gg2007. I am flying off to Spain (Alicante) for a couple of days with my Hubbie and 21 month old daughter and 4 of my neighbours! I can't wait!!

Back