Mrs_hill2bs SW Journey: not gone to class coz my scales say Ive put on

so weigh in was today and I gained half a pound but its ok I deserved so much more than just half. I went to the gym and I did a body pump class....it was really good and I must recommend it to anyone whos never done it before. Its like having a personal trainer... to music

Last edited:
I love costa coffee and always have a small skinny latte which is 2.5 syns, 3.5 if I have a sugar in it. very yum!!!!

Hi mrshill2b!

Im sure were following each other round the different diet forums lol

i have done LT, CD, WW and now SW.

I much prefer CD but due to being pregnant i can now only follow SW :( Although ive never ate so much in my life!!

I messed up since thursday and i am only back on track today so im dreading my first wi on thurday! :(

x

Im just a diet looney who doesnt seem to be able to motivate myself on any diet any more.... but im back on my sw which is where I started last year :D

So this morning I joined Slimming world... Im hoping that one day I will stick to a diet but hopefully this is the day.. I have 6 months till my wedding so all I have to do is stick to the diet... Ive jumped about alot in the last so many months and its left me wanting to eat all the time...counting points doesnt seem to work coz I go over... drinking shakes just makes me eat ...so off I go again

welcome hun was you on lipotrim as your pic rings a bell from lipotrim.

Yes I have tried LT along the weight loss journey I only did 4 weeks though and I put on all the weight I lost when I abandoned it... so Iam at the moment the weight I was when I started LT how sad is that... like eating sooooo much better

Feeling really posistive went to see my new GP ( well not so new but I moved last sept) anyway last time I asked a Dr about my weight it a mean male dr who told me just to eat less and do more and was dead snotty about it. This Dr was sooooo nice today shes made me believe I can do this. She was amazed by how much Ive lost I weighed 22 stone when I joined the doctors according to my records and I had high blood pressure today I weighed 17st 8lbs and I have normal blood pressure. Woooooooooooooooo She said as Ive done so much on my own they will help me lose some more so shes given me some tablets that reduce your appeitite. so on with the journey and lets see if it works. I think the very fact she wants me to go back in 2 weeks is enough to mak me be sensible with my eating

Hey there, glad your doctor was supportive. Was it reductil she gave you. I used these before and found them helpful, but you do need to be sensible with your eating. Hope you have a good week and great loss.

Aww thats great, i was on reductil for a year and lost 5 stone :) i love those little pills lol. Is ur class during the day btw? If its evening i may have to attach myself to u again lol.

Yes its reductil. Do you think they will work then?

Anyways I go on a tue morning but there is a tue night class Vicky if you want me to swap to night time I will. I'll have to see what time its on. Its at earlestown baptist church next to patterdale day nursery.

Definately, i lost weight on them, and my mum was on them and lost weight, but unfortunately had to come off them cos she has high blood pressure. I think they are miracle tablets, id go back on them tomorrow if they let me lol.

I dont want to make you swap, tho i am thinking of joining a class somewhere, il have to have a look n see.

I dont mind swapping... I could always quickly weigh in in the the morning class and then go back to sit through the class in the night time with you lol. theres a gym class on a tuesday morning that I really like going too but if I go to it I have to weigh and run...

I really need to join a gym too lol but skint :( I think il try a week on my own n see how i do first then ill let u know :)

If you need any help just txt me or give us a ring. I did SW last year like all year how shocking of me to stay on one diet for over a year but I did. Ive joined total fitness in warrington it is pricey but I think you can get a discount by working for NHS. The classes available are great and its open good hours if you are working plus its huge and if you do ever join Im a member so I could be a gym buddy if you wanted

Oh by the way vicky have you noticed that your ticker is going to say 4 months something very soon OMG are the weeks going quicker or is it just me ........... We're GETTING MARRIED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I kno so scary! but exciting at the same time :)

Im going to find out how much it is to join, we did get an email at work advertising the discount but never said how much, il ring and find out :)

so looks like the tablets are working either that or I suddenly have will power from somewhere...personally I think I have OMG only 17 weeks left illness that makes you desperately want to lose weight. So my scales say that in the last 4 days I have lost 3lbs. yay...going to a wedding on saturday though so I have to try and go with out ruining the weight loss

Well done! I had a sneaky peek and looked like id lost 2lb :) but its my birthday weekend so im not dieting, and starting again on tuesday, just so robert can get me chocs 4 my birthday lol

happy birthday vicky hope you have a great weekend x

Enjoy ur wedding today :) im going paying for suits today :( so bloody expensive, we should have run away and got married lol.

we have only paid half of the suits in way of deposit but that was expensive enough... Your ticker really is looking scary but very exciting

Back