Mrs_hill2bs SW Journey: not gone to class coz my scales say Ive put on

Wedding was great fun and I didnt drink so YAY heres to hopefully a great weight loss week....

Aww i am glad u had fun :) Im back on the diet today after my birthday blow out, just looked at the scales and put on 6lbs over the weekend :0 terrible lol

you'll soon have that off vicky....

went to class today and its offical I lost 5 lbs and I was slimmer of the week x

Only 3 more pounds and Im in the 16s OMG I'll be in the 16s Im so excited..... Ive not got past 17st 3lbs before... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LIFE PLEASE LET ME IN THE 16s PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg Vicky 5mths and 3 days nearly in the 4 months so exciting!!!!!!!!

see an i just read ur message and my stomach flipped lol, im still in the more of the nervous more than excited, i think after the hen night i will be excited, oh btw its in september now but still havent got a date lol, gonna be a dirty dancing nite at the village hotel in warrington, its £25 for the meal but £45 for the meal, to stay over and for breakfast the next day, so a few of us are staying over if u fancy it :)

Im nervous too. When I was at my friends wedding I had goose pimples as she was saying her vows... Im so excited its unreal need to calm down... getting obsessed again with my weight loss... the scales call to me daily and yet again today I had lost.... hehehe... 16s Im coming to get you!!!!!!!

had a sneaky peek and lost 3lbs in two days!!! tho i have been on my wii active that i got for my birthday lol. Wish i was going the gym tho.

I havent been to the gym this week oops naughty me!!!
only 3days till your counter says 4months wooooooooo

woooooooooooo vicky your counters in the 4 months wooooooo YAY

Anyway not that it is offical this week yet but this morning I went on the scales at home jumped off and started running around my bedrrom woooping. The scales said 17st.0lbs what a shocker...let just hope it stays that way or moves lower still but OMG 16s Im coming to get you lol

well after this weeks excitment weighing in 17st on actual weigh in day Im now 17st 5lbs Im so upset I just wanna go hide under a rock and cry... I didnt want to take the kids to school I didnt want to get dressed in fact I dont want to do anything but scream

Aww Huni!!!

I had this when I was loosing weight to get married..I would stand on the scales knowing that I had been 100% good, only to get a huge gain. Keep at it again this week, it will come off Huni.
My Consultant discovered that my body had a pattern, I would sts, loose a huge, gain a lot and then loose again. Perhaps you have a pattern to you loss too?
Keep on track and it will come off I can promise you that!

xxx

My daughter in her flower girl dress

Back