MrsAh's food diary

Monday

Breakfast - Coffee
Mid-morning - Alpen Light choc and orange, 2 bananas
Lunch - Spicy Mug Shot, bowl of grapes
Dinner - Jacket potato with LF cottage cheese, salad and baked bean lasagna topped with 28g cheese

Snack later - Alpen light bar, apple

Sins - zero

Also walked into town and back yesterday and today. Am walking to friends tomorrow and back so hopefully this will all help to speed up my weight loss, (reckon about 7 miles in total) especially as I am pushing my LO in his pushchair and he weighs about 13kg!!

Just a note about the Mug Shots in case you didn't know, the noodle ones are free but the PASTA ones aren't. Watch out for that cus it is easy to get the wrong ones

Just a note about the Mug Shots in case you didn't know, the noodle ones are free but the PASTA ones aren't. Watch out for that cus it is easy to get the wrong ones

Didn't know that thanks, have only tried the spicy one and love it. I was thinking about getting some pasta ones but won't now thanks

x

Wednesday

Breakfast - coffee and banana
Lunch - Bachelors sweet chilli 98% FF noodles and Alpen light choc and orange
Dinner - left over lasagna (made 2 days worth) with 28g cheese
Snack this evening - apple and Alpen light choc and orange bar

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 28g cheese
HEB - 2 Alpen bars

Thursday

Breakfast - coffee and banana
Mid - morning - Alpen light choc and orange
Lunch - Nothing
Dinner - Tacos (7 1/2 sins for 3) filled with Sweet Chilli Mean Beanz, salad and 42g reduced fat cheese with Bachelors savoury golden rice
Snack- Alpen light choc and orange

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 2 Alpen Light bars
HEB - 42g reduced fat cheddar

Friday

Breakfast - coffee
Lunch - out so had half a philly sandwich on white bread( 2 1/2 sins for bread and approx. 2 for philly) and a handful of cheesums (approx. 6 sins)
Dinner - Baked bean lasagna with 42g reduced fat cheddar
Snack - maybe apple and Alpen bars

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 42g r-f cheddar
HEB - 2 Alpen bars choc and orange

Sins - 10 1/2 sins

Saturday

Green Day

Breakfast - coffee and Alpen Light sultana and apple (far nicer than choc and orange!)
Lunch - 2 spicy Mugshots
Snack - banana and some dried pinapple and papaya (less than 20g)
Dinner - jacket potato with cottage cheese and beans, a bit of Bachelors garlic butter rice and a tomato plus 2 light laughing cow
Snacks (this evening) - Fruit and other Alpen light bar or maybe a mullerlight banana an custard mmmm

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 2 Alpen lights
HEB - 2 light laughing cow/20g dried fruit

Sunday

Green Day

Breakfast - Coffee and Banana
Lunch - spicy Mug Shot and 2 Ryvita multi-grain (4 sins) with 2 Laughing Cow light triangles (1/2 HEB)
Dinner - wll be having Qourn and baked bean lasagna topped with 42g reduced fat cathedral city
Snacks this evening - 1 Alpen Light apple and sultana (1/2 HEB) and an apple

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 1 Alpen Light and 2 Laughing Cow light traingles
HEB - 42g cheese

Sins - 2 Ryvita multi-grain (4 sins)

Monday

Green Day as usual

A bit dissapointed that I only lost a pound this week, I haven't cheated at all.

Breakfast - Coffee
Mid-morning - small caramel latte at Costa (9 1/2 sins)
Lunch - spicy Mug Shot and banana
Dinner - jacket potato with beans topped with 42g reduced fat cathedral city and salad
Snacks (later this evening) 2 Alpen Light bars apple and sultana

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 2 Alpen Light bars
42g r-f cheddar

Sins - Costa latte - 9 1/2 sins

Last edited:
Hi just to let you know I am still reading everyday. It all looks good so far

Thanks, you're great. I'm a bit annoyed at moment as I only lost 1 pound this week. When I have done this in the past even when I cheated I lost at least 2-3 a week. I can't quite understand it really. Never mind I'll carry on and hope it speeds up! Thanks again

x

Back