• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MrsAh's food diary

Hi, all. Started slimming world on my own at the weekend as been before but can't really afford classes. Does this look ok? Thanks

Sat - Green
Breakfast - coffee
Lunch - spagetti on toast and an apple
Dinner - pasta bake with quorn sausages, veg and tinned tomatoes with 28g cheddar (HEB) and salad

Snack - frozen mullerlight and apple

Sunday - Green

Breakfast - coffee and banana
Lunch - 42g crunchy bran with chopped banana and apple
Snack - mullerlight snack size and 1/2 apple
Dinner - pasta with 1/2 jar lloyd grossman tomato and chilli sauce (8 sins?)
with 28g cheese (HEB)
Snacks - 2 mullerlight and apple

Monday - Green

Breakfast - 42g crunchy bran with milk (HEA) and coffee
Lunch - apple and mullerlight
Dinner - egg fried in frylight and new potatoes fried in frylight
Snack - free onion bhajis
Apple and mullerlight
Costa medium iced caramel latte (sins ?!!!!)

Tuesday - Mixed day

Breakfast - 42g crunchy bran with milk (HEA) and coffee
Lunch - whole tin of Dr Who wholemeal pasta shapes in tomato sauce
Dinner - planning to have red dinner of quorn sausages, eggs, mattesons turkey rashers (sins???) and 198g new potatoes fried in frylight.

I currently weigh 12stone 1lb as of yesterday and hope to lose 3 stone ASAP. Have loosly followed slimming world for quite a few years and have gone from 16 1/2 stone down to 10 1/2 stone and recently gone back up to 12 :mad: so am desperate to lose it quickly!! :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Hi there, welcome to the forum. Good luck with SW, you will find plenty of advice and support available here x

Taz

Spam Hunter
Do you do mostly greens? I only do greens, take a look at my food diary if you want any ideas

Wednesday

Breakfast - coffee
Lunch - Mug Shot spicy
Snack - Alpen Light 1/2 HEB small bowl coco pops (sins?)
Dinner - out at friends so who knows (hopefully not too sinful)

EDIT: actually had a packet of cheese walkers waiting for dinner then had a sinful spag bol and lots of fresh bread. Did skip cheesecake for dessert though.

Last edited:

Taz

Spam Hunter
That's not a lot MrsAH. The great thing about SW is that you can eat loads so take advantage of it. It actually works better if you eat more

Thursday

Green Day

Breakfast - 1 alpen light chocolate and orange (HEB) and coffee

Lunch - 1/2 banana, ribena light drink and rhubarb mullerlight

Dinner - Taco shells (3=7 1/2 sins) filled with mexican meanz beanz and salad topped with 28g cheddar cheese (HEB) plus a jacket potato.

Planning to have another alpen light and apple this evening

Taz

Spam Hunter
Try to choose things that fit mostly with the plan but if you can't do that then count it in and get straight back on plan afterwards.

Friday

Breakfast - coffee and 1 alpen light choc and orange bar plus left over banana from son :p

Lunch - Light Philly sandwich on white bread :confused:

Dinner - Bean and tomato pasta bake (free) with 28g cheddar cheese and salad

Snack - very small handful of my LO's yoghurt raisins (shouldn't have tried one - they are lovely!!)

Mullerlight Vanilla and apple. Small bowl of plain pasta

My God when I read that...what a pig!!!

Last edited:

Taz

Spam Hunter
Thanks, had white bread philly (light) sandwich in the end so not sure how many sins that was. But been good rest of day.
It's about 7 Syns for 2 slices of white bread and I think you may be able to have the philly as HE

Saturday

Breakfast - 1 alpen light choc and orange and coffee (1/2 HEB)

Lunch - whole tin Dr Who wholemeal pasta shapes plus couple spoonfuls Tesco Light Choices Natural Cottage Cheese

Dinner - Homemade chilli con carne using 85g extra lean minced beef, onions, tin of Heinz Mean Beans Sweet Chilli, peppers, 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes, splash of worcestershire sauce and splash of soy sauce, splash of tabasco. Served with boiled rice.

Snacks - 1/2 mullerlight banana and custard
Banana
Plan to have other Alpen Light later with an apple