MrsAh's food diary

I just looked back through and it seems like you are not having enough Syns. It sounds mad but I said this to Sandra a couple of weeks ago, some people just can't do very low calorie. My body will argue with me if I don't feed it enough and if I go too low on Syns for a whole week I will actually put on! Try including more Syns and aim for a minimum of 10 per day or 70 per week

I just looked back through and it seems like you are not having enough Syns. It sounds mad but I said this to Sandra a couple of weeks ago, some people just can't do very low calorie. My body will argue with me if I don't feed it enough and if I go too low on Syns for a whole week I will actually put on! Try including more Syns and aim for a minimum of 10 per day or 70 per week

That does sound a bit mad, I thought that the less I had the better really! I have been eating loads of food - ie baked beans, pasta etc but may try it this week and see how it goes having more sins. Thank you.

x

No prob, it can be hard to grasp but I find it works for me and Sandra found the same. It doesn't necessarily work for everyone but it won't hurt to give it a try

Trying to have more sins - Tuesday

Breakfast - Alpen Light apple and sultana with banana and coffee
Lunch - spicy Mug Shot
Afternoon - Starbuck small caramel latte (9 sins I think?!?)
Dinner - Spag bol
Snack - this evening - Alpen Light fudge or apple and sultana

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 84g very lean mince
HEB - 2 Alpen Lights

Sins - 9 for latte and approx 5 for r-f cheese on spag bol

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday

Breakfast - coffee and 1 Alpen Light
Lunch - banana
Dinner - home-made chilli with HEB very lean mince and rice
Snacks - banana, spicy Mugshot and mullerlight banana and custard

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 2 Alpen Lights
HEB - mince

Sins - coffee out - 1 sin for milk
1 laughing cow light triangle -1 1/2 sins
2 funsize bags of maltesers - 10 sins

Total - 12 1/2 sins

Thursday

Breakfast - coffee and half a banana
Mid-morning - Alpen light bar (3 sins)
Lunch - banana and 2 multigrain ryvita with 1 light lauging cow triangle (5 1/2 sins)
Dinner - Home-made free spag bol with HEB very lean mince and pasta topped with 42g HEB cheese

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - mince
HEB - 42g cheese

Sins - ryvita (4), laughing cow (1 1/2), Alpen Light bar (3) and 2 maltesers (1)

Total - 9 1/2 (so far)

Friday and Saturday

Friday - flexi day

Saturday

Breakfast - 1/2 banana and coffee
Lunch - Bachelors Egg Fried rice and red grapefruit
Dinner - Quorn sausage and bean lasagna topped with 42g r-f cheddar and jacket potato

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 42g cheddar
HEB - 1 Alpen Light

Last edited:
Sunday

Breakfast - 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran
Lunch - spicy Mug Shot and a banana and 1/2 an apple
Dinner - left over bean and quorn lasagna with potato wedges sprinkled with Schwartz Season-All and beans

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - Weetabix Crunchy Bran
HEB - r-f Cheese on Lasagna (approx. 28g)

Sins later this evening - 2 packs of funsize Maltesers - 10 sins plus 2 maltesers (1 sin)

Last edited:
Stayed the same again!

I'm really quite fed up now, I have stayed the same this week and I really don't understand it. I have been sticking to it really well. I did have a flexi evening on Fri where I had a Dominoes take away as I was dissapointed I couldn't go out to the Hen night I was meant to go for. But other than that have stuck to it 100% and written everything down.

I have done the plan about 3 times before and have lost at least 1 or 2 pounds a week and I don't think I've ever stuck to it as well as now before!!!

:(:confused::(

Todays food

Breakfast - coffee
Mid-morning - costa small latte - 5 sins
Lunch - spicy Mug Shot
Dinner - Wedges, eggs and spagetti

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (for wedges as have run out of frylight)
HEB -

Last edited:
Have you thought about upping your Syn's? Sometimes not enough Syns can have an adverse effect

It's official, I hate RED days

Tuesday

Breakfast - coffee
Lunch - apple, clementine and banana
Dinner - 2 wholemeal rolls (HEB and 6 sins) with burgers made out of extra lean mince, quorn sausage and salad with 2 babybel light (4 sins)

Snacks this evening - probably funsize maltesers - 5 sins Actually had none

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - wholemeal roll (50g)

Total - 10 sins

Don't think I'll be doing many red days

Last edited:
Yeah I found I dont like red as much as green, but I'm going to try making a big stew in the slow cooker, then you can have as much as you want with loads of veg.

Another Red day

Hiya, had another red day today as I bought two packs of extra lean mince reduced that had to be used by today, but I think it will be my last red day for a while as I am too hungry!!!

Wednesday

Breakfast - coffee
Lunch - 2 clementine and 1 Alpen Light summer fruits (the only ones Tesco had, not fancied them before but they are actually quite nice)
Dinner - Free Ragu - made with extra lean mince, onions, peppers, worcestershire sauce, herbs, tabasco and tinned tomatoes.
Snacks this evening - another Alpen Light, pack of Funsize Malesers (5 Sins)

Sins - 2 Babybel Light (4 sins)

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 2 Alpen Light

Total - 9 Sins

I only have a red day when I have had superfree food all day and I fancy some cicken in the evening cus like you I get too hungry on them

Green Day today!!!

Thursday

Breakfast - coffee and 1/2 clementine
Lunch - packet of pasta 'n' sauce macaroni cheese - 1 sin and HEB wholemeal roll
Dinner - Bean and Qorn sausage lasagna topped with 42g reduced-fat Cathedral City

Snacks - clementine and galaxy 48g bar - 12 1/2 sins

HEA - milk
HEA - milk
HEB - 42g cheese
HEB - 57g wholemeal roll

Total sins - 13 1/2 sins

Back