MrsRR's LT diary

Hello ElectricLilac

Thank you so much. I have been very inspired by your weight loss. You have done really really well. Fresh french bread has been tempting me whole afternoon :(
But I am taking your advice and will be treating myself to something else. I am much better than yesterday and Saturday, I nearly gave in on Saturday but girls here pulled me through.Thank you once more.

Regards
xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And now i have finished lecturing lol you I will say hello and thank you, sorry i get carried away and forget my manners sometimes, maybe my mum wouldn't be proud after all. A proper girl but with no manners lol Sorry

And now i have finished lecturing lol you I will say hello and thank you, sorry i get carried away and forget my manners sometimes, maybe my mum wouldn't be proud after all. A proper girl but with no manners lol Sorry

Dont say sorry Lilac, you have been very helpful. Your mum is going to be very proud of her girl because it takes a lot of determination and courage to loose the amount of weight you have lost.

I have been feeling much better today and not distracted at all, even with my girls having McDonalds in car with me :), and its all because of advice, encouragement and support from all the members like yourself. Take care Hun:)

Regards
xxxxx

Today has been ok day for me
Did stayed strong cooking dinner.

Really busy day tomorrow for with business visits and training sessions. Dunno how I am going to cope with quarterly loo visits!

I don't feel like having my third shake. But I better before I serve dinner to hubby

Day 9 gone, can't believe it's gona be day 10 tomorrow, double numbers :)

Today has been ok day for me
Did stayed strong cooking dinner.

Really busy day tomorrow for with business visits and training sessions. Dunno how I am going to cope with quarterly loo visits!

I don't feel like having my third shake. But I better before I serve dinner to hubby

Day 9 gone, can't believe it's gona be day 10 tomorrow, double numbers :)

Well done!!! Keep it up sweetie!!! x

Feels great to be in double numbers doesnt it hun, you are doing so well! xx

Keep up the fantastic work :D and its lovely that you've managed to stay strong. Keep measuring these lil milestones as they ALL add up to the final goal ;)

Its easy to support others who are doing the same diet as yourself as you know exactly how they are feeling :) which is why this site is so good :) ... keep it up honey :D x x x

peach pip said:
Feels great to be in double numbers doesnt it hun, you are doing so well! xx

It does Hun, can't believe it's day 11 today:) you are doing so well girl. Saw your pictures you look fab :)

Trueleame said:
Keep up the fantastic work :D and its lovely that you've managed to stay strong. Keep measuring these lil milestones as they ALL add up to the final goal ;)

Its easy to support others who are doing the same diet as yourself as you know exactly how they are feeling :) which is why this site is so good :) ... keep it up honey :D x x x

Thank you Trueleame
I can't believe I v made it to day 11!
Thank you for all the advice and support Hun. I couldn't have done without you guys. You are doing great with with your weight loss. Let's keep up the good work :)
xxxxxxxx

MrsRR said:
It does Hun, can't believe it's day 11 today:) you are doing so well girl. Saw your pictures you look fab :)

Hey Mrs RR day 11 whooohoo! Every day feels better and better I like seeing the days mounting up gives me a sense of achievement haha! You are doing ace Hun ... My next goal .... Getting into double figures again but counting in weeks! Woooo! Nearly 3 weeks down! :) god I'm a little saddo aren't I haha xx

cherrygem said:
ur so lucky u didnt mess up by celebrating ur weightloss with food, i did and now 5 days on i'm still off the wagon and 10 1/2 lbs heavier :(

Don't give up cherrygum
We all learn from our mistakes Hun.
Stick to it 100% and in no time you will be on way to your weight loss dear
You have done incredibly well and don't let this put you off. Best wishes
xxxxxxxx

MrsRR said:
Don't give up cherrygum
We all learn from our mistakes Hun.
Stick to it 100% and in no time you will be on way to your weight loss dear
You have done incredibly well and don't let this put you off. Best wishes
xxxxxxxx

Quite right Mrs RR, cherry just choke it up to experience hun and move on... This ain't easy but my way of thinking is if I spend a few months dealing with my weight issues now and change the way I think of food then it will save me years of being unhealthy and upset and I can be happy! What's a few months compared to years of happy and healthy, chin up girl you can do it! X x

I have been very very stupid today. Had one shake in morning and got dragged to cinema and then restuarant. Had handful of sweet popcorn with chocolate:mad::mad::mad:, bit of salad and bit of cheese. Oh, How could have I given in:eek:

Wish I had my shake before I went, I def woudnt have caved in.:break_diet:

I am not letting this set me back.
Not going to eat anything now and going right back on track!

Hiya, it won't set you back. I did a similar thing on Monday and just got straight back on it and lost 4lb at today's WI. At least you didn't use it as an excuse to break the diet. Don't beat yourself up (easier said than done) bet it happens to the majority of us. Xx

pamdev said:
Hiya, it won't set you back. I did a similar thing on Monday and just got straight back on it and lost 4lb at today's WI. At least you didn't use it as an excuse to break the diet. Don't beat yourself up (easier said than done) bet it happens to the majority of us. Xx

Thank you for reply Pamdev
I do feel really stupid for letting myself down. I am a bit worried as I have weigh in on Monday. Like you said I hope it doesn't set me back dear.
You have done very well with 4 lbs loss Hun. Keep up the good work:)

Deezer said:
Hold on hun!!! Just get. Straight back on! You'll be fine!! X

Thanks Deezer. I am starving but refuse to have anything, I am going straight back on 100% TFR.
I just hope I haven't been kicked out of ketosis ! :(

Deezer said:
I doubt it hun!!! Hope your feeling better today!! x

Thank you Deezer
I m feeling much better today
100% TFR - back on track :)

Gona have my 3 litre water and looking forward to my Monday weigh in.
Scales are still very lethargic but I can feel the loss in inches this week:)

Keep up with the fluid intake I find that is my key to this diet. I have also got a diary that I keep which is written so if I feel like giving in I go write why I am doing this and then I can read it when I'm struggling. x x x

Back