MrsRR's LT diary

Trueleame said:
Keep up with the fluid intake I find that is my key to this diet. I have also got a diary that I keep which is written so if I feel like giving in I go write why I am doing this and then I can read it when I'm struggling. x x x

Thank you so much Trueleame
Agree with you 100% Hun.
I used to hate water so much but now I have to have it first thing in morning.

I found having a diary very useful. It's a reminder of what you have achieved so far and what have you overcome to reach this stage.
xxxxxx

I find the diary helps me by keeping me occupied! And tbh there are only so many baths you can have in 1 week ~lol~ ...a good one is painting my nails aswell ;) as don't wanna smudge that and by the time the varnish is dry hunger pang is usually gone :) x x x

Trueleame said:
I find the diary helps me by keeping me occupied! And tbh there are only so many baths you can have in 1 week ~lol~ ...a good one is painting my nails aswell ;) as don't wanna smudge that and by the time the varnish is dry hunger pang is usually gone :) x x x

Don't be silly honey! You can never have too Many baths haha just stock up at Lush and away you go :) xx

Lol, I know the feeling, I would love to soak in a bath for an hour of so, with a glass of hmmm water :) but with kids, work and house-chores I v resorted to shower. Lol

My hubby is getting me something for every stone I loose. My first reward is going to be herbal massage. I v never had one, so am looking forward to it. I hope I loose 3 pounds to get to my 1 stone tomorrow cos scales don't look good at the moment:(

Just came back from birthday party and stayed well away from food. Really pleased with myself.

Day 16
Wohooo 4lbs off
That's one stone gone :)
My next weigh in is going to be in 6 days time (Sunday), need to work hard to get those scales moving
I m thinking of introducing exercise alongside diet!
Thank you ladies for all the support :)

Well Done MrsRR :) sseeeee we said you'd do well :) x x x

Thank you ladies :)

Well done! :)

Day 17 yeah:)

Never thought I could make it so far! I can feel the inches drop off from everywhere apart from my stomach, one with the most fat on.

My trousers are still size 18/20 where as my top has gone down from 18/20 to 16/18.

I thought with vlcd you will loose weight around your stomach first!!!!!

Well done on your loss so far. You are doing really well. Like you I am desperate to loose it from my tummy but it's taking it's time shifting from there lol.

thank you for reply ladies
I have started a bit of exercise, cross trainer and weights to tone up as I am worried about saggy bits, so hopefully that might help shift a bit of belly :)

Being devils advocate here (don't shoot me please) ....we took how long to get to our sizes...we can't expect miracles overnight....this diet cuts the waiting time down by soooo much ...somethings we might have to work on for a bit longer ;) only fair I suppose x x x

Being devils advocate here (don't shoot me please) ....we took how long to get to our sizes...we can't expect miracles overnight....this diet cuts the waiting time down by soooo much ...somethings we might have to work on for a bit longer ;) only fair I suppose x x x

You're right of course! Having found a diet that works relatively late in life and having carried an extra person's worth of lard around for about 15 years, I have resigned myself to the saggy bits. TBH it was the threat of loose skin that worried me more than anything when I started but I now realise that I will be able to enjoy exercise and work on the sag if I get rid of about half of me! :8855:

Dx

Thanks dear

I have set myself little goals and dont expect any miracles overnight, although this diet has been a miracle for me so far as nothing has ever worked for me the way Lipotrim has.

I just wanted to share my experience with the diet and how its working with my body and whether anyone else been there.

Feeling down :(

Really feel down today :(. Dont know whether its the weather or just me.
I am getting full on two shakes and really dont feel like having 3rd one.

I tried the flapjack but its so disgusting. Just want something to chew on :confused:

I felt exactly the same yesterday! Had a cup of green tea and a good cry and felt much better after! X

Bless you x

Back