MrsRR's LT diary

I think we all go through phases of feeling a bit down but ~I think its a hormonal thing with us ladies ...and that's not being patronising ...its fact that our fat cells have estrogen stored in them and its released when burn our fat so have a bit of an emotional blip at times x x x

Thank you Ladies

Nikola, I jus went for a workout and am sitting with my cup of tea. Feel much better hun. I have just had maximuscle promax diet protein bar rather than shake. Just needed a break from shake tonight.

Trueleame, I did not knew that. Thank you for sharing.

I find hardest time of the day for me is between 3 and 5 p.m. after I have picked up kids. I cook fresh food for kids and feed them around 4:00 pm. I think its the smell of food that adds to my moods!!!!
After feeding kids :family2:I am ok.

I think we all go through phases of feeling a bit down but ~I think its a hormonal thing with us ladies ...and that's not being patronising ...its fact that our fat cells have estrogen stored in them and its released when burn our fat so have a bit of an emotional blip at times x x x

I think I AM an emotional blip lol x

Thank you Ladies

Nikola, I jus went for a workout and am sitting with my cup of tea. Feel much better hun. I have just had maximuscle promax diet protein bar rather than shake. Just needed a break from shake tonight.

Trueleame, I did not knew that. Thank you for sharing.

I find hardest time of the day for me is between 3 and 5 p.m. after I have picked up kids. I cook fresh food for kids and feed them around 4:00 pm. I think its the smell of food that adds to my moods!!!!
After feeding kids :family2:I am ok.

Glad you're feeling better hun.

Whether it's oestrogen release or just part of the process of adjusting to a new relationship with food, or, more likely, a combination of the two, I think these little 'blips' are something we all get from time to time. I'm fortunate, in that my husband and sons are 'fending for themselves' food-wise but that hasn't stopped me feeling very sorry for myself from time to time when they sit down to a delicious-smelling meal. On one occasion when they brought their Fish and Chips into the living room (where I was skulking with my shake) to watch the footy I was close to tears and just wanted to give up and stuff my face with chips. I ended up going for a long soak in the bath and reheating my 'hot chocolate' shake later (not recommended
incidentally, it tasted really nasty) when I'd given myself a good talking to. ;)

So, I can understand how hard it must be to cook for the family when you're on LT. But hey.....you weathered the storm and every time something like this happens, we learn so much about ourselves and become so much stronger.

Chin up and look towards the next stone off. :)

Dx

Denise140 said:
Glad you're feeling better hun.

Whether it's oestrogen release or just part of the process of adjusting to a new relationship with food, or, more likely, a combination of the two, I think these little 'blips' are something we all get from time to time. I'm fortunate, in that my husband and sons are 'fending for themselves' food-wise but that hasn't stopped me feeling very sorry for myself from time to time when they sit down to a delicious-smelling meal. On one occasion when they brought their Fish and Chips into the living room (where I was skulking with my shake) to watch the footy I was close to tears and just wanted to give up and stuff my face with chips. I ended up going for a long soak in the bath and reheating my 'hot chocolate' shake later (not recommended
incidentally, it tasted really nasty) when I'd given myself a good talking to. ;)

So, I can understand how hard it must be to cook for the family when you're on LT. But hey.....you weathered the storm and every time something like this happens, we learn so much about ourselves and become so much stronger.

Chin up and look towards the next stone off. :)

Dx

Awwwh Thank you Denise
you are right on the spot.
I feel exactly the same with my family eating and me sitting there with my shake. But I then I think it's only for few more weeks and this food is still going to be there when I have lost my weight

Most of the time I just resort to my bedroom when they are having there meal, but it's hard when OH not at home and I have to deal with food.

you are right dear it's learning curve for us and is def changing my relationship with food.

Looking towards next stone :)

Regards
xxxxxxx

Cannot believe I have made it to day twenty!!!!!!!! day 20!!!!

Very cold, tiring and hungry day for me.
Did stick to diet 100%, but I m finding hard to have 3 shakes a day. I can only stomach two. I did force myself to have the third one, of which I only managed half.

Despite that I have been feeling hungry today. Its the cold weather and cooking food for family throughout the day making me hungry. Got my weigh in 2nmrw, which is one day early. Let's see what the scales say tomorrow.
xxxxccccccc

just back from pharmacist and have lost 2lbs.

that's 17lbs in three weeks:)

Woohoo you go girl :D Well Done x x x

Thank you Deezer and TrueLeame:)

Had Diwali this week. Tucked into food and totally ruined the diet. But am back to being 100% TFR today and am more determined to loose the weight, including the one I put on in last 4 days.

Had Diwali this week. Tucked into food and totally ruined the diet. But am back to being 100% TFR today and am more determined to loose the weight, including the one I put on in last 4 days.

That's it m'dear. Pick yourself up, dust your self off and get back on the wagon! Good for you!

Xx

Thanks Denise

Its so hard to get back into the ketosis and I cant stomach the shakes now :(:(:(.
I hope I can go through this:sigh: am thinking of slim and save as its got more flavours and a meal

We all have to choose which diet works best for us honey ...hope you find your 1 :) x x x

Thanks Denise

Its so hard to get back into the ketosis and I cant stomach the shakes now :(:(:(.
I hope I can go through this:sigh: am thinking of slim and save as its got more flavours and a meal

Sounds like it might be a good plan.....you've got to find the right plan for you babe! Don't be a stranger though!

Dx

Back