MrsRR's LT diary

Thanks Trueleame and Denise
I am going to discuss it with pharmacist on Sunday and take from there.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya honey hows things going with you??? Did you speak with your pharmacist?? x x x

Trueleame said:
Hiya honey hows things going with you??? Did you speak with your pharmacist?? x x x

Hi Trueleame

You are doing great hun.
Really good losses. keep up the good work girl:)

I was supposed to be on maintenance but I think 100% TFR is better

I will be back to 100% TFR on Monday Hun. Hope I don't fall off the wagon this time. take care
xxxxx

Back this week after two weeks break and putting on 4 lbs in two weeks:(

so so hard to get back in ketosis. Having this cold dosent help either.
going to be 100% TFR from tomorrow.

Honey this week I've been having a tough time of it... but I'm back taking 1 shake at a time :) x x x We CAN do this x x x

Trueleame said:
Honey this week I've been having a tough time of it... but I'm back taking 1 shake at a time :) x x x We CAN do this x x x

That's the spirit Hun.
take it one step at a time. thats how I phased my shakes out to get back on track.
you have done so well, I m sure you ll be back on the wagon in no time. Remember to keep your water intake up hun.
We can def do this:)
xxxxxxxxxxx

That's the spirit Hun.
take it one step at a time. thats how I phased my shakes out to get back on track.
you have done so well, I m sure you ll be back on the wagon in no time. Remember to keep your water intake up hun.
We can def do this:)
xxxxxxxxxxx

'One shake at a time'.....love it! That should be our slogan!

Have a good day ladies

xx

Thanks Denise

Keep falling off the wagon
I am fine in mornings. Come afternoon, things start going downhill and by evening totally out of hand!!!!!!

having cold with cough not helping either:(
Any ideas/tips/suggestions welcome.

Thank you
xxxxxxxxx

Damage limitation.... i have been the same this week.... get yourself better is my advice... eat sensibly.... take any medication you need and rest!!! Start again when your better.... give yourself a fighting chance!!! x

Thanks Denise

Keep falling off the wagon
I am fine in mornings. Come afternoon, things start going downhill and by evening totally out of hand!!!!!!

having cold with cough not helping either:(
Any ideas/tips/suggestions welcome.

Thank you
xxxxxxxxx

Hugs hun! As for advice, I can't give any better advice than Dee has :D She's absolutely right!

xxxx

I'm the same honey ...during the day I'm fine but evenings those lil gremlins come out and try to derail me :( ...it sucks!

I have found doing my work out dvd's at night is helping to keep me occupied and away from the kitchen ~lol~ hope your doing well honey x x x

Thank you Deezer, Denise and Trueleame.

Deezer, you are right hun. My body is trying to deal with all sorts at the moment. I think I am going to have time out again and start on Monday.

Trueleame, Hun I am looking at investing in wii fit plus. As soon as I get a good deal, I am going to grab one and hopefully it should keep away from the kitchen.

The cheapest giggle and way to keep myself occupied has been youtube and looking up zumba vids ...omg they are a giggle and give you a work out as well :) x x x

Back