Ms R - More Progress Pictures

Ms R

These are pics of Ms R :) :) Ab Fab!!! WOW!!

Ms R Outfit2 Side View
Ms R Outfit2 Side View.jpg
Ms R Outfit3 Side View
Ms R Outfit3 Side View.jpg
Ms R Outfit4 Side View
Ms R Outfit4 Side View.jpg
Ms R Outfit5 Side View
Ms R Outfit5 Side View.jpg

Awww thank you so much Teapot both for the comment and also for making it easy for everybody else to see them.

I will be posting some more in the new year when I eventually get to goal so hopefully it will be a big difference then.

What a fabulous difference! WOW!! Ms R you have done incredibly well! Great inspirational photos.

Thanks BM, I do get a shock when I see hem and it hits home that it was only 16 weeks ago I looked like that!

Woow woow woow!!! I am lost for words Ms R! what a difference! amazing! well done and thank you for posting this truly inspirational pictures. x

Awwww wow! Unreal difference! U look amazing. The tiny waist and flat tummy! Well done Ms.r! Thanks for posting them, so motivational x

Thank you Teapot ,

And what can I say Mrs R, you look AMAZING!!!!
It's so nice to see a visual representation of your weight loss journey .
Well done?
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen this now!!

you look SUPER SEXY AND GORGEOUS!!!!

WOW!!!! you better be shaking that ass at every opportunity lady, you look stunning! Keep it up.

xx

Amazing! very inspirational

Your photos look great, what an achievement! Well done :)

Ms R, Well done, look great. Thanks for sharing, you inspire me. I have similar weight to loose and I keep worrying about skin sag, would you mind if I ask if you have skin sag following weight loose?

WOW Mrs R that is amazing! Do you have any hints or tips? x

You are such an inspiration congratulations mrs r x

15/04/12 - 18st5lb 20/04/12 - 17st8lb

Mrs R you look fab!!! thanks for posting those photos they're so inspirational. Can i just ask one question in your signature it says that on week 5 you only lost 1.5lbs due to over exercising. Can you explain this to me so i dont make the same mistake. I'm just about to start week 2 and had planned on starting to go on long walks is this a bad idea?

Back