msajuma Dukan Diary, will do it this time.............

I know its difficult to eat but try xxx it really does work xxx

MORNING DUKANERS :)

Had my oat gallate in the morning (i find it best to have it in morning as i am too full in the evening)
Tea x3 (yeah luv me brew)
500ml water

made some chocolate chocolate truffles (cmng toward my TOTM and will need some for my chocolate craving
mango icecream
dukan bread

and need to go shopping for the rest of my stuff as ran out of eggs and quark

Last edited:
breakfast
oat gallette with egg yolk

Lunch
Soup made with cornflour yogurt and chicken (2 mugs)
chocholate truffle 2 pieces

Dinner
4 chicken small pieces Roasted
i bowl soup from lunch
with yogurt dip

Snack
Coke jelly

Water intake

3 mugs tea 750ml
2 mug grean tea 500ml
2 glass water 400ml
diet coke 100 ml

still no sign of me doing my walks :-(

Last edited:
Choc truffle?

For the walk, do you live far from the supermarket? Can you make a point of going on foot? Or, at lunchtime, going for a 10 min walk in one direction then walk back? It's one of those things that, once you start, you really enjoy it and you'll miss it when you don't do it!

I still don't think you're eating enough protein. Steak, prawns, chicken... go for it! (What's chicken roaster?)

Some people do order that sort of product but, for me, I stay well away as I'm trying to get myself weaned off sweets and sugary things for my life "after Dukan". (Also sweets made with sweetener tend to have bad side effects if you eat too many!)

Good recipe, and well done you for just having 2!

How's your weight loss going?

had time today, decide to try some breads. only thing is i made 4 different types menus from here and online. did not like any of them apart from one i loved, only downfall is i cannot remember which recipe it was :sigh:

Right i made a note of the foods i ate for the last two days and it seems okai i guess, very similiar to my previouse menus

today i had

breakfast

oatmeal gallettee

lunch

smoked mackaral (are we allowed with skin)
steamed cauliflower

dinner

chicken liver

snack
jelly with fromage
icecream

fluid
4 mugs of teas 1 litre
250 ml diet coke
500 ml green tea

I am so so dreading the weekend again. i have to go up north to visit my inlaws for 2 nights and i no my diet is going to get messed. It is virtually gonna be impossible to do the diet there (massive big family, all overpowering) :-( and i seriously dont wanna wreck the diet. i did have 2 lapses in the begining but although my scales have not moved and my clothes still fit the same, i can feel my bulge disappearing.

What you've listed in your menu surely doesn't come to 1,500 calories? Yes mackerel is fine, skin and all (if you like it). I'm not sure what your "fromage" is... or your "icecream" though.

Can you make some muffins/galettes with you for your breakfast, thereby avoiding the family breakfast. Meal times, eat the protein and veg. Say you're on antibiotics to avoid the booze. And say you're not hungry for dessert!

I know... it's hard!
(I don't see the "breads" you're making in your menu. If you're not losing weight, perhaps next week post quantities of food and EVERYTHING you're eating ;)

Good luck this wkend!

What you've listed in your menu surely doesn't come to 1,500 calories? Yes mackerel is fine, skin and all (if you like it). I'm not sure what your "fromage" is... or your "icecream" though.

Can you make some muffins/galettes with you for your breakfast, thereby avoiding the family breakfast. Meal times, eat the protein and veg. Say you're on antibiotics to avoid the booze. And say you're not hungry for dessert!

I know... it's hard!
(I don't see the "breads" you're making in your menu. If you're not losing weight, perhaps next week post quantities of food and EVERYTHING you're eating ;)

Good luck this wkend!

hi Maintener

My icecream is fatfree yogurt with quark and flavouring and freezing it, my menu although the quanlity is not much i think my portions are quite big, but yeah back on monday, i dont think i will be able to write down what i have for the weekend as i am away. I dont drink so I am okai it that, the proteins and veg i am sure will have a lot of hidden forbidden in it, i dont think they willl be pure protein and vegetable. i am thinking tonight to make a small batch of things with me but not sure and really wish i dont mess it up.

My bread recipes as i had searched online from various pages, i had copied the recipes with a few modifications suitable for the diet and posted in on my menu thread, but got a private message saying its copy right and need to be removed. I had to delete it but my faulty did not save it on word :-(, never mind will search it again

Does anyone have a good recipe for muffin and bread. I know there is alot in this forumn but am on my mobile and wont be able to search right now.

My scales have gone up, but i never follow the scale, a few days ago when i weighed myself i was 11 stones 4 lbs and was soooo glad, stepped down and could not believe it and weight myself again and was 11,8 :eek:, stepped down, on again 11, 10, stepped down and on again 11, 5. This has always been the case with me and am sure with most of the people. I do however feel i clothes a touch loose. i normally give up easily but with all you dukaners help am going strong so far for 3 weeks with 2 lapses :bighug:

Back