MSBs diary :-)

Mcdonalds grilled chicken salad for lunch with no carrots or tomato. Black coffee.

And then I had a Mcdonalds plain icecream cone.

Just going to have 1 more pack today.

Am trying to think how best to replace the ice cream craving. Hmmm. Am getting used to black coffee. :)

Been really stressed today and have had a bit of a pizza dinner with the family. I miss family meals and cooking ... Its not forever.

I seem to have good days and bad days however I am so proud of myself for every time I fall flat on my face diet wise I brush myself off and get back on it. Have lost over a stone so far in less than a month. :)

hey , have you tied making a shake into a pud with less water or into a thick iced shake with lots of ice in a blender ? maybe that would do the trick xxx

Hmmm 1lb off this week. I know why though. Lol. Back on it tomorrow. :)

You're like a naughty little kid! You do make me smile when I read about what you've eaten and then finish with 'back on it tomorrow' 10/10 for perseverance :)

Lol. Thanks. Ive no prob getting on it ... Its the staying on it I find hard. Im just so glad Im not putting on. :)

I am a lil naughty. :) Sometimes I feel like Im doing the 5:2 diet ... Eating like a nutter on 2 days and staying on plan the other 5. Not how that plan is supposed to work either.

Determined to lose the weight even if it is in a stumbley fashion lol

going great there msb , well done xx

Thanks. Trying to get back on it properly. Need to lose the weight.

Fancy having original oatmeal or crispy vanilla shake later for my final pack of the day

yay well done you ;0) xx !!!have you had a lovely day ?

Thanks. Ah its been paperwork central today so not been able to get out and enjoy the sun. Seem to be back on plan which is good though. How was your day?

hi there , I had a great weekend , very active and tiring but lovely all the same :0) hows it going on plan ? getting any easier ?

Back