(MTT) My Tomorrow Tub

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Ive had a idea that may help someone else too for DDs so thought I would share it.
I have got an empty tub and put it in my cupboard. On my DD's if I get an urge to eat something I am going to put it in MTT and make the decision whether to eat it the next day (UD) or not. After all my cravings/urges are in my head and not my tummy.
Hope it works:D

Great idea jelly, hope it works for you. So far I haven't had any cravings on dds, apart from that ham sandwich that I could've scoffed, but not quite a craving I was making it at the time lol. But I just thought, I'll have one tomorrow for lunch (which I did), so was fine :) But I am surprised at how much will power I have on this plan, I really am amazing myself lol!

Fantastic idea! I have a "virtual" tub. At the moment it has a Mars mini roll in it and quorn bangers and mash :)

All together now...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a daaay awaaay :D

My virtual tub has a mars mini roll in it too, thanks to Karen lol and once I actually find them in the shop! Also a couple of sports biscuits that are sat on the shelf looking at me :D

In my vitural tomorrow tub I have galaxy cookie crunch bar. Now with today being my up day I could have had one today but didn't get a chance to go to Tesco and I refuse to pay over the odds in the local shops. And I'm home now and will not be going out for a bar of chocs and I've made it a habit not to eat the sweets and treats in the house.

So Galaxy cookie crumble see you on Wednesday

Oh I love those! I used to be so naughty with them tho, used to buy the big bar and eat it all in one go! Sometimes I'd be so upset with myself as I'd sit watching TV just happily munching away, then I'd realise there was only 1 piece left and I didn't know I'd eaten it all :eek:

I must add, I stay way clear of them and all other galaxy for that matter! Don't want that habit to start again!!! It became a most night habit, firstly with the normal galaxy, then they bought the cookie one out and it just got worse!!! No wonder I put on weight huh!

I've not tried the Galaxy Cookie Crumble - might have to now though!

I had my Mars mini roll - was not worth all the salivating last night; just like any other mini roll. I thought it was going to have caramel in it but it was just caramel flavoured buttercream or some such. Not worth the effort :(

Disappointing! Glad I didn't go on a hunt for them now lol! Weird how on a dd things sound so so good, but when you get to your up day you find you don't actually want them, lol!

Ha I haven't even had any of the sports biscuits! They are still sat on the shelf unopened :D

Lol Tracy at your wine bucket! I'm lucky that way I don't drink, it's just the choccy that's my down fall :(

I crave savoury too lol :(

Back