Muddy food - with occasional pics!

I fell off the wagon big time at the weekend! lol

I'm not too upset though as I am actually not entirely unhappy with my weight at the mo.

Today I am having a green day!

B. A peach and an apple

Lunch. Half pack pasta & sauce with grated courgette and 2 sundried toms

Tea. Spanish omelette with plenty of veg and potatoes in and one HEA of cheese. Served with home made baked beans!

Last edited:
Also had peanut butter sarnie.

So have had 1 hea and 2 hebs. Also 4.5 on p.nut butter and 2 on spread. So 6.5 syns.

Today.

B. Quorn saus (1?) with beans on toast. 1 HEB

L. Couscous with a tom sauce

Tea. Butternut Squash/leek/onion/mushroom risotto with grated cheese. 1 HEA
Muller light & strawberries.
1 slice w.meal bread & cheese HEA and HEB.
3 small onion bhajis.no idea on syns, someone made them for me and they were quite small. Oh well, would've been rude not to eat them. Lol

Last edited:
Hiya! Sorry it's been a while, I couldn't find your diary on SW page. Switched back to Ww simply filling plan. I wasn't organised enough for SW lol

How are you?

Oh hey I'm good thanks. You have to do what works for you! :) I don't know what SimplyFilling is though, never heard of it. How is it dif to regular ww? X

Well you have 49weekly points you can use at any point in the week! Then other than that you have a food list to stick to! It's pretty similar to SW like veg, meat, quorn, fat free yog, cottage cheese etc.....but rice/pasta has to be wholemeal and some wrap/bread/crumpets are free. Then if you know your having a meal out or something you can have a propoint day instead.
I did propoints from January until end of March. Then did simply filling April until now. Apart from my 2 SW weeks. I think it all depends what suits you best.

B. fat free greek yog with strawberries and one alpen light bar 3.5 syns

Options Hot choc 2 syns
L. left over lasagne (very small portion lol)

Tea. Chicken and veg stew with new potatoes

Supper.ryvita and Philly with cucumber and chutney (6 syns)
Ff yog with peach and agave syrup (2)
Feel like absolute crap today/tonight, think I'm coming down with a cold. :(

Last edited:
muddypaws04 said:
My lunch was left over risotto but it was horrible reheated so I had a muller light and some strawberries instead.

Its now 4pm and I'm soooo hungry!!

Tea. Quorn saus(1), meatfree burger(.5), potatoes, veg and syn free onion gravy. 1 slice wholemeal bread (HEB)

Supper. 2 ryvita with cheese HEB and HEA.

Half dairy milk 6.5
Crisps 6.5

Last edited:
Yoghurt for brekkie

Jacket with chilli for lunch

1 GoAhead chocolate thin 3.5 syns
1.5 square of dairy milk 3 syns

Yoghurt for brekkie

Jacket with chilli for lunch

2 GoAhead chocolate thin 7 syns
1.5 square of dairy milk 3 syns

Homemade syn free stir fry, actually whole thing was one syn so half a syn for me! :)
Cheese HEA
Peanut butter sarnie 5 syns and HEB

Last edited:
Peanut butter sarnie :)
I love peanut butter!

Stirfry sounds yum :)

oh bugger I was trying to stay on track today and started off well but its gone downhill.

Breakfast.Bacon and egg sarnie. 1 HEB

Hangover snack. Crisps 6.5

We were out for lunch and I ordered a crayfish salad, not realising that it was crayfish in mayo and there was also a huge pile of coleslaw on there. No idea what to syn it as, WAY over already and I've not had tea yet.lol

I've got an to leave for work soon and don't fancy any tea yet but I know I will be hungry later, I can't eat at work as there will be nothing syn free on the menu at work plus we've spent quite a lot this weekend already on going out. Soooo I have no idea what to have/take for tea. I could try going without anything for the evening but then that might backfire!

Breakfast, 1 egg scrambled.

Now to decide what to have for lunch as I went food shopping and now have sooo much choice I don't know what to have! lol

Lunch orzo and blue cheese salad (1 LC Blue cheese triangle) the rest free.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120716_130621.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120716_130621.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
ooh I haven't had chilli in ages must make some now lol x

Back